Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

17 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

You guys wanted her to make her own life decisions without any help or guidance and this is the consequence of that = dating guys not good for her 

I don't understand what you're saying. So she needs guidance to help choose the men in her life? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

What amazing things was Scam saying? The all is well narrative, his TMZ pop ups, or whatever he's telling his lawyer to try and milk Britney for money in the divorce.

And I have a feeling his silence has a lot to do with money involved. If Britney is paying for his luxury life (as rumors say) he will keep his mouth shut... for a while.

The divorce taking so long to be finished. Scam for sure had material against her. I think he was the one running to tmz to tell about the cheating... maybe some deal was readjusted for him.

Paul will be the same thing. The guys are smart enough to secure a good chunk of money from her. How many se.e.x tape do you think her team "paid to disappear" at this point?

Britney will have to sell way more book to feed the money hungry men she decides to ****.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Well a fourth source has appeared saying this is no true. They met again in December and rekindle their "friendship". But Britney got bored pretty quickly and decided to stop seeing him. He tried to continue the friendship, using his kids, but it didn't work.

i think we can creare more sources using chatgtp.

Knowing how Britney behaves makes it easy to create sources.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't understand what you're saying. So she needs guidance to help choose the men in her life? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Well, she married 3 gold diggers and is currently hooking up with a criminal. Seems like she could use a little guidance. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block