“Quicksand” didn’t make the album because it was recorded after the album was already approved for release

Honestly they could have switched a few album tracks for the bonus ones and made Circus a bunch of bops but whatever like

Standard Tracks: 

Circus

Womanizer

Trouble 

Kill the Lights

If U Seek Amy

Unusual You

Blur

Quicksand

Rock Me In

Lace and Leather

Mannequin 

Phonography

Bonus: 

Mmm Papi

Out From Under

Japan Bonus:

Radar

Target Exclusive: 

My Baby :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1

With Quicksand it happened the same effect on me as most Gaga songs: I liked it so much back in the day, but after like two or three years it's like I never felt the crave to listen to it again. If it comes up on shuffle, I don't skip it, but there's never a day when I'm  like "I wanna hear Quicksand". 

With Gaga is the same. There was a time I would listen to Monster or Dance in the Dark almost every day and now I'm like :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, etc. same 

I think the only ones I can still listen to are Eh Eh, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Venus, Fashion, ARTPOP and maybe a few other spare songs here and there. 

• Like 1

It’s a cute song but nothing special 

I’ll always be sad for Amnesia not being on the album standard :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: or even that rock song (can’t remember the name).

If we’re talking about replacing songs…. BYE mm papi :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: 

Hello Quicksand :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

12 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Quickflop :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Cute song but nothing special. It doesn't come anywhere close to being a single like Womanizer, Circus, or If U Seek Amy

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker.gif

Womanizer is basic song where is she just talking, but not singing, Circus and If You Sh̶u̶t̶T̶h̶e̶F̶a̶r̶t̶U̶p̶eek Amy same. They are so "iconic" just for the music video. Deal with.

Edited by Wendy Williams
58 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Both Quicksand and Trouble should’ve been main tracklist instead of bonuses. 

Singles? no. Justice for Unusual You. 

I love Unusual You but I dont know whats the deal with it being a single.. yes it was a departure song but I think even Out From Under would chart higher...OFU its actually very radiophonic

Edited by Jaiden

Huh wonder if that’s why Telephone wasn’t released. I like this song but like others said the production/vocal layering leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe because Gaga’s voice is so distinct but it sounds like a duet. I feel like if we had a proper master of Telephone Gaga’s backing vocals would be just as loud. Even listening to the auto tuned demo you can hear Gaga pretty prominent in the chorus

The entire Circus album is like that though. Her backing vocalists are all way louder and that wasn’t fixed until the Dolby Atmos remaster. It’s part of the reason I never cared for most of this album 

I think it's good but it was never meant to be more than an album track, standard or deluxe idc. It's mainly interesting cause it has Gaga on her prime in it. 

I also don't know about this story, Gaga's team clearly knew britney's team before since telephone was already recorded at this point. I don't think you could just approach conservatorship britney during the vmas and ask her about this. 

I like trouble, amnesia and even rock me in more than Quicksand. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, HIM said:

It’s a cute song but nothing special 

I’ll always be sad for Amnesia not being on the album standard :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: or even that rock song (can’t remember the name).

If we’re talking about replacing songs…. BYE mm papi :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: 

Hello Quicksand :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Rock Boy

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block