Britney posts photo with Ben Affleck on Instagram: “I made out with Ben (Affleck) that night”

Just now, Emil87 said:

I’m here for this. Britney should expose all the creepy pervs in Hollywood. And J.Lo can deal with it, she’s the one that desperately married a cheating alcoholic. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

What does J.Lo have to deal with though? Her current husband kissing someone 20 + years ago. I'm sure J.Lo could care less as she's had her own rows in the bed. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney really reminds me of Nicki Minaj on social media. So unfiltered and just talks about anyone and everything 

I mean, I think Britney is sharing this as a sweet memory kindda thing, and from her perception. I don't follow Nicki but isn't she ranting on social media? Like anti vax and stuff?  

I do believe Britney will start getting some lawsuits at some point, not everyone likes to be remembered, you know :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Were jlo and him dating at this time? Why wasn’t this in the book either or does she now feel need to share it? I honestly think Britney likes the negative attention and headlines. It’s obvious she Google’s herself daily….  Maybe this is why some control was needed over her 😭 cos yeah… 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I googled his age and he's 9 years older than Britney.

She was 17 during the BOMT tour, so he was possibly 26 or 27 :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Haha I googled him straight away as well to check his age! 😅

Wow ok so it really depends on when in the year it happened, she was either underage or she wasn’t 😬 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block