Britney posts photo with Ben Affleck on Instagram: “I made out with Ben (Affleck) that night”

This would have been when she was 17. Her bday is in December so she wouldn’t have turned 18 until later.

I don’t think she and Justin became serious until closer to when she turned 18 anyway. There were rumours and sightings of him with other girls in 1999 as well. 

It’s not a good look for Ben but that was decades ago. At least she only said she made out with him and nothing more. He was always her celebrity crush (along with Brad Pitt). 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I can see her bringing this up as kinda messy, but it doesn't make sense for J.Lo to be getting mad over her former ex-fiance/now current husband making out with a pop star 25 years ago. 

She won't be mad but may thinks "why bringing this old story about my man and you making out, today?" Or yeah she may doesn't care at all... Because yeah you're right it's not a big deal after all.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Pretty sure that outfit was from the Teen Choice Awards in 1999 which means she would have been 17 lol. I thought she was dating JT then? Maybe that's what she was referring to by the "story before" - maybe something happened.

I think I read somewhere that JC said Justin and Britney were on again off again until about 2000 which makes sense coz that’s when they confirmed they were actually together. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

I forgot Diane wrote When Your Eyes Say It. So this could be around that time she recorded it.. so I’m guessing 18? 

Still.. not sure why she brought any of the kiss history (and whatever else she’s insinuating) up. Could have just left it at the pic. 

Actually Britney recorded When Your Eyes Say It in 1998 when she was 16 for the BOMT album. It didn't make the cut bc it sounded too mature mixed with the other songs so they scrapped it and put it on the OIDIA album.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block