Britney posts photo with Ben Affleck on Instagram: “I made out with Ben (Affleck) that night”

I remember reading gossip about these two a LONG time ago. That Jen Garner hated hearing Britney songs because Ben had a history with her. I thought it was totally made up, but obviously not! Dying! Also, how old was Britney here vs Ben’s age, because I’m betting he comes off gross with the age difference.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

She’s definitely stirring the pot… although wasn’t she praising JLO recently? Or am I misremembering?

I don’t doubt they made out (or more) but it’s not really a good look to bring it up now considering he’s taken etc… 

That said.. cute pic. And I wonder if she did a song with Diane?

2 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

She needs to stop. Seriously. Not only is this disrespectful to Jennifer but it just makes her seem unhinged. But this is Exhale so everyone will blindly defend this. So sad. She's just somehow lost all self-awareness. 

If they two had something, I hope she enjoyed it :bouncey:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

She’s definitely stirring the pot… although wasn’t she praising JLO recently? Or am I misremembering?

I don’t doubt they made out (or more) but it’s not really a good look to bring it up now considering he’s taken etc… 

That said.. cute pic. And I wonder if she did a song with Diane?

And? She is talking about things what are billion years ago :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

She needs to stop. Seriously. Not only is this disrespectful to Jennifer but it just makes her seem unhinged. But this is Exhale so everyone will blindly defend this. So sad. She's just somehow lost all self-awareness. 

Yeah, it’s not a great look. I wish she’d lose the need to seek attention on IG… I just don’t get it. 

• Like 7

I forgot Diane wrote When Your Eyes Say It. So this could be around that time she recorded it.. so I’m guessing 18? 

Still.. not sure why she brought any of the kiss history (and whatever else she’s insinuating) up. Could have just left it at the pic. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block