Britney posts photo with Ben Affleck on Instagram: “I made out with Ben (Affleck) that night”

39 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

To be honest I don't think Britney is ok mentally, but her IG account is definitely intriguing. Her ex Scam and her friend/manager were supportive of her content and they knew what people talked back then. Her bizarre instagram is a thing for years now and keeps getting worse.

Her team hides the fact they exist to make the impression she posts whatever she wants without supervision... and that's a lie. Her content goes through many hands, a entire team of social media people... Cade probably is aware of everything too. Her bizarre rants and videos are approved... The reason for that? Not sure, but i believe fans should think more about that.

They took a long time to confirm Cade was her manager. They really wants her fanbase to believe Britney is doing all the "craziness" by herself, "no one is forcing her to do it", "That's what happens with Britney freed"

Unfortunately we really can't talk about this that much here, always some fan will call us banon lol.

Exactly, and this is one thing that meant I could never support Sam and never believed it was a genuine relationship. He is aware of how she is perceived and was part of all that content. Not to mention playing along and pretending Britney was fine when she was forced in that institution. Cade is also garbage, he is still Larry’s buddy. Britney can’t trust a single person is her orbit and maybe she isn’t well and that makes it even scarier. Totally agree there is at least a team approving all this, there is for all celebs. And when they approve weird pictures like Britney holding her dog naked I don’t think any of them are looking out for her best interest. Awful situation.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Exactly, and this is one thing that meant I could never support Sam and never believed it was a genuine relationship. He is aware of how she is perceived and was part of all that content. Not to mention playing along and pretending Britney was fine when she was forced in that institution. Cade is also garbage, he is still Larry’s buddy. Britney can’t trust a single person is her orbit and maybe she isn’t well and that makes it even scarier. Totally agree there is at least a team approving all this, there is for all celebs. And when they approve weird pictures like Britney holding her dog naked I don’t think any of them are looking out for her best interest. Awful situation.

Even if Britney had the most difficult personality (let's say she never follows good advice), her then husband and her friend/manager couldn’t explain the people's perception of her content? She wouldn’t hear even her loved ones? 

The fact Scam and Cade helped recording many of the material that made Britney looked bad is a big Red flag. Why they helped to humiliate someone they "supposedly" loved?

She really is in a ****ed up situation. The current people around her are almost the same as the c-ship people. It's sad because she can't trust her family, her only friend is Cade and she still very isolated.

I don't even know why crowdsurf still works for her social media accounts. Jamie hired them, just like he gave the idea to replace Lou for Michael Kane.

She is completely alone. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Even if Britney had the most difficult personality (let's say she never follows good advice), her then husband and her friend/manager couldn’t explain the people's perception of her content? She wouldn’t hear even her loved ones? 

The fact Scam and Cade helped recording many of the material that made Britney looked bad is a big Red flag. Why they helped to humiliate someone they "supposedly" loved?

She really is in a ****ed up situation. The current people around her are almost the same as the c-ship people. It's sad because she can't trust her family, her only friend is Cade and she still very isolated.

I don't even know why crowdsurf still works for her social media accounts. Jamie hired them, just like he gave the idea to replace Lou for Michael Kane.

She is completely alone. 

100% agree - the ppl around her can’t care much for her setting her up like this. Especially Sam and Cade. Weirdly I felt better when Sam was around only because I didn’t think anything bad will happen when he was her ‘husband’ because it would make him look bad. I think he was a handler/carer type arrangement and wouldn’t agree to being involved in that, not cos he care about her but for his own benefit. I don’t care if I sound ‘bAnon’ Britney’s whole life/career is full of completely bizarre occurrences that are stranger than fiction. And I agree the account is set to make it look like ‘this is what happens when Britney isn’t in a c-ship’ despite the fact there’s a whole team managing it. No other celeb would EVER be able to post stuff like that, remember Adele posted that bikini pic and lost access to her socials?! Sadly it’s working very well and ppl are turning against her quick, so easy to manipulate these days- all you need is social media. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block