Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

4 minutes ago, super.nova said:

not at all. she just hasn't gotten closure from him - and she never will tbh. JT doesn't care about her, probably never did.

i wish she'd just let it go.

I think he sees this as a opportunity for publicity,  good or bad, he knows people keep talking.

Britney still has feelings for the Justin she knew and probably still hopes to be with him one day.

The book and the recent events are good demonstrations she still cares about him way too much for someone who moved on. 

Look the way she barely talk about her two ex husbands. 

Responding so early something so silly like Justin "not sorry"... she can't even hide at this point.

1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I think he sees this as a opportunity for publicity,  good or bad, he knows people keep talking.

Britney still has feelings for the Justin she knew and probably still hopes to be with him one day.

The book and the recent events are good demonstrations she still cares about him way too much for someone who moved on. 

Look the way she barely talk about her two ex husbands. 

Responding so early something so silly like Justin "not sorry"... she can't even hide at this point.

Neither can he. He’s still taking jabs at her and has for years. He mentions her more than his wife and any of his other exes…they are giving still in love 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Asi que Justin se mostro como el cucaracho y rata inmunda  que es.

At the end of the day, after Britney's apology, Justin should have stayed silent and continued with the release of his music. This attitude reflects poorly on him. One media outlet even said, 'Justin Timberlake reaches new low with ‘disgusting’ comment on stage ‘targeting Britney Spears.' Now, everyone has a camera, and these recordings go viral, so as an artist, one has to be quite careful because everything gets published. I can imagine his media team at RCA banging their heads after successfully getting Britney to write her apology, only for the idiot of Justin to open his mouth. But as the saying goes, 'the fish always dies by its mouth.'"

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, igmate said:

I think she is really really lonely, it's sad. She is stuck because she has social anxiety and at the same time she is basically traumatized for life after everything she's been through.

She needs nice real people who really care about her well being in her life.

Yeah. I don't think she has good people around. 

This "someone" is most likely the same person giving her wrong ideas, so she exposes herself terribly because she thinks that’s the right thing to do.

In her case having "Yes people" around is one of the worst things.

13 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

No...they resent each other. It would be bad for their mental health to be back together. They do both need closure. The baby trauma is there. Justin blames Britney and Britney blames Britney. Justin resents her for listening to him. 

I agree I never said it would be healthy and a good idea for them to get back together but there is unfinished business there on both ends 

Imagine being jessica and your husband is fighting with an equivalent to a highschool ex. I'd be raising an eyebrow like why tf do you care?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I agree I never said it would be healthy and a good idea for them to get back together but there is unfinished business there on both ends 

Imagine being jessica and your husband is fighting with an equivalent to a highschool ex. I'd be raising an eyebrow like why tf do you care?

Right! Okay. I agree with you too. I am so proud of Britney for admitting what caused her so much trauma. Imagine how healing it feels to have that secret out there. 

• Love 1

Britney, for your own good, please think before you post anything. 

JT may be a **** but Britney is also acting childish here. 

The constant post and then delete, talking nonsense, keeps bringing up things from 20+ years ago.... etc.... I agree with some people here that  Britney needs to grow the hell up ! And find some meaningful things to do. She's too boring and not doing anything other than trying on hideous outfits and stupid twirling pose...etc does not do her any good mentally. She's making herself ridiculous and stupid and a joke. 

She thought bringing up that cry for losing  the 🏀 game again would make JT bad ? NO. It only makes herself childish. 

She shouldn't have posted that apologize to JT and things she wrote in her book post and also this one. Just STOP. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Neither can he. He’s still taking jabs at her and has for years. He mentions her more than his wife and any of his other exes…they are giving still in love 

He just love mocking her I think. He has a big ego and He knows this still gives him headlines. She looks like the crazy ex one.

What I think is that he doesn't love his wife or respect her.  Still shading his ex after so long... this is bad.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Asi que Justin se mostro como el cucaracho y rata inmunda  que es.

At the end of the day, after Britney's apology, Justin should have stayed silent and continued with the release of his music. This attitude reflects poorly on him. One media outlet even said, 'Justin Timberlake reaches new low with ‘disgusting’ comment on stage ‘targeting Britney Spears.' Now, everyone has a camera, and these recordings go viral, so as an artist, one has to be quite careful because everything gets published. I can imagine his media team at RCA banging their heads after successfully getting Britney to write her apology, only for the idiot of Justin to open his mouth. But as the saying goes, 'the fish always dies by its mouth.'"

Right! He didn't say much after the release of the memoir, why choose now to say something? But he's clearly a master at generating publicity at the expense of others. 

Edited by Gutterguppy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block