Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

This is how Britney reacts to anyone she still has feelings or an emotional connection with - it’s the push/pull dynamic of any toxic relationship. She’s like this with her family, Xtina, I’m sure others. Not bashing her, just understanding where she’s coming from.

She idealizes people, and then trashes them when she gets disappointed.

she needs to see people for who they are.

🤷🏾‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Let's put this into perspective.

Britney kept her side to herself for years and Justin used that against her. He feined apologies when people revisited it, and doubled down when Britney finally shared her part of the story...

... Britney still took the high road, and he did this. Frankly he gets what he deserves at this point.

I think that after this interaction it’d be smart to never ever mention him again tho’ like that’s it girl.

let him die already, she’s making him more famous and relevant 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, waynebradybyday said:

This is how Britney reacts to anyone she still has feelings or an emotional connection with - it’s the push/pull dynamic of any toxic relationship. She’s like this with her family, Xtina, I’m sure others. Not bashing her, just understanding where she’s coming from.

🤷🏾‍♂️

I think she possibly wants to give people the benefit of the doubt and want to believe many are inherently good, but agree with you here. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, waynebradybyday said:

🤷🏾‍♂️

or just stop seeing them / not care for them. I love this post but she needs to let it go tbh, it leads nowhere.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

🤷🏾‍♂️

She has a very low self esteem, it's quite sad actually because she is one of the nicest people deep down. I blame her parents for that :/

Edited by igmate
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

🤷🏾‍♂️

She didnt idealize him. She was trying to be kind to him and signaling she has no ill will. She felt bad because her single is topping his single. And then heard what he said in response. She has every right to respond. I do hope she never mentions him again. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block