Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

JUSTIN Timberlake and Britney Spears' "feud" is non-existent and the trauma over her abor**on has been resolved privately.Timberlake apologized to his

But wasn't Lance running his mouth the other day to tabloids and saying things were all good between them? If that were true, why did Justin feel the need to say something?

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

JUSTIN Timberlake and Britney Spears' "feud" is non-existent and the trauma over her abor**on has been resolved privately.Timberlake apologized to his

But wasn't Lance running his mouth the other day to tabloids and saying things were all good between them? If that were true, why did Justin feel the need to say something?

Lance always tried to be politically correct though. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, igmate said:

i see your point but for her image she would look like the bigger/better person to the GP if she just didn't give a ****

I get your point but it’s not like the GP have always supported our girl, **** the GP and what they think. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, super.nova said:

because Justin is a narcissist and with them you never win, things are never resolved, closure never comes, and drama never, EVER stops.

so Justin, as all narcs - will say and do whatever to get attention, cause commotion, destroy lives, and feed their insatiable need for chaos as they need to have outside distraction and the longest road to nowhere because they fear to be alone with their own thoughts and with themselves because they secretly hate themselves and cannot deal with the fact that they're ****. so they have the need to make everyone else around them feel like ****.

Yes, to all of this! Guess my point was more about Lance never shutting tf up and always feeling the need to talk on their relationship, even when he may be wrong. 

• Love 2
Just now, LeglessJamie said:

So why did she say sorry in the first place?! Unless it was Cade writing that post?

She's so confusing, I can't make my mind mind up.

My guess is it was really her apologizing. She's unfortunately still under his control, she can't help herself but it's really unhealthy, it's one of the reason she's not getting better and keep bringing up the past. 

This man is toxic, she needs to ignore his ***, period

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, to all of this! Guess my point was more about Lance never shutting tf up and always feeling the need to talk on their relationship, even when he may be wrong. 

he’s what’s called a flying monkey - it’s a narcissists enabler, like Lynne for example.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, super.nova said:

because Justin is a narcissist and with them you never win, things are never resolved, closure never comes, and drama never, EVER stops.

so Justin, as all narcs - will say and do whatever to get attention, cause commotion, destroy lives, and feed their insatiable need for chaos as they need to have outside distraction and take the longest road to nowhere because they fear to be alone with their own thoughts and with themselves because they secretly hate themselves and cannot deal with the fact that they're ****. so they have the need to make everyone else around them feel like ****.

You realize you are describing Britney with this? She’s a narcissist too.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block