Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

As perverse as it is, she must still monopolize his thoughts and emotions. This obsession he has with punishing her even more seems so much like the hallmark of a really bruised and battered little heart. The emotional charge his actions expose isn't normal. And, no, it's not tragically romantic.

• Like 3

She should take a page out of her favorite Justin’s (Bieber) playbook and pretend JT doesn’t exist in the same way Bieber has paid Selena dust.  It won’t stop JT from shading (he clearly needs to use her and their history to sell his music) her but it would showcase who the bigger fool/scorned ex-lover is in their equation. 

Edited by ABCDFME
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Nah if I apologize to some one and they don’t accept, THEN they make a jab at me, then Fuhhhk You, I take it back and you can kizz my azz

I understand and I agree. But holding grudges is not good for anyone’s growth. I’m living for the answer, tho.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block