Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

7 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

It’s funny coz she never clapped back at Timbaland, just Justin.

cause she still cares about him... I think she wants to feel validated by him and Justin never gave her closure (on purpose as a way to punish her) - she doesn't care about Timbaland.

• Like 5

I know her feelings aren't b-s--it, but all this field or something is getting silly. And not Britney ignoring her songs charting worldwide again but then Justin poops through his mouth and...

Edited by Fita
13 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

LOLLL they’re both petty!! Good to know they both have the other living rent free in their minds 2 decades later. 

can’t wait to see what Britney responds back with tomorrow 🤭

also, he said this before holy grail, not CMAR which is just more proof that song is also related to her 

1 minute ago, YeezusChrist said:

It's clear that they are both still madly in love with each other.

I think so as well. You don't put this much energy into someone you don't care about 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder if Cade loves moments like this. 

He probably was the "someone" telling her the gossip.

8 minutes ago, Fita said:

This. All of this is just silly...

I think she is really really lonely, it's sad. She is stuck because she has social anxiety and at the same time she is basically traumatized for life after everything she's been through.

She needs nice real people who really care about her well being in her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

For a second I thought I was reading my 16 year old cousin's Instagram, then I remembered this was Britney's page. 

Jokes aside, I think what's sad is you see her contemporaries flourishing and having these fulfilling lives. Then there's Britney having social media fights with her ex from 20+ years ago. He's making jabs during his shows, but even he knows better than to take it to social media.

Even Kelly Clarkson, whose husband literally took millions from her, found a way to turn her divorce into music and is not sitting around having social media wars or playing this "eff you, eff the world" attitude.

At some point we just have to say, "Britney....grow the eff up." 

My goodness...

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think so as well. You don't put this much energy into someone you don't care about 

No...they resent each other. It would be bad for their mental health to be back together. They do both need closure. The baby trauma is there. Justin blames Britney and Britney blames Britney. Justin resents her for listening to him. 

7 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

She has to let it go!

She kept a dignified silence for more than a decade. Justin kept throwing cheap shots at her for years.

She even extended an olive branch and supported his comeback saying she in love with his song Selfish .She apologised, as she probably felt bad her song was doing better than his...and he still chooses to be a douche. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, j4j05 said:

When Britney apologized a few days ago, that should have been the end of it, but JT just HAD to be petty and put a word in. Now we’re here. Sigh. Even if he was thinking it, he shouldn’t have said anything. 

what was that post she made a few years ago with a pic of them saying “why cast me out” or something. 

Mmm, yes. Think that was a 'rant' she made while going through the writing process with her book.  She truly loved and cared for him and he treated her like less than that. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block