Britney claps back at Justin Timberlake in new Instagram post: "I'm not sorry !!!"

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Britney, for your own good, please think before you post anything. 

JT may be a **** but Britney is also acting childish here. 

The constant post and then delete, talking nonsense, keeps bringing up things from 20+ years ago.... etc.... I agree with some people here that  Britney needs to grow the hell up ! And find some meaningful things to do. She's too boring and not doing anything other than trying on hideous outfits and stupid twirling pose...etc does not do her any good mentally. She's making herself ridiculous and stupid and a joke. 

She thought bringing up that cry for losing  the 🏀 game again would make JT bad ? NO. It only makes herself childish. 

She shouldn't have posted that apologize to JT and things she wrote in her book post and also this one. Just STOP. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She totally thinks this basketball thing is some serious shade lol. 

It's funny, I imagine her thinking what she can write to make him pressed enough to respond. It's so childish.

• Haha 1

I'm living for the answer, but I'm also thinking this takes away the growth from the apology. She's taking back her apology because he doesn't feel sorry for her. That's a little childish. But I live for the drama. She should release a song called “I’m not Sorry”.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

He just love mocking her I think. He has a big ego and He knows this still gives him headlines. She looks like the crazy ex one.

What I think is that he doesn't love his wife or respect her.  Still shading his ex after so long... this is bad.

He did this before “holy grail” a love song about bein in love with someone he shouldn’t but he doesn’t kno why..he also started singing it after he said “no disrespect” before performing cry me a river…basically confirming our suspicions that he uses ha and their love for his songs. Brit knew that and said she liked that song. They used to communicate through music. He still does and I feel bad for Jessica. It’s partially what you are saying b/c I think he’s a follower. He thinks he looks cool but he doesn’t. But ultimately if there was no feelings he wouldn’t do it at all. If he dissed Cameron Diaz it would make headlines he’s a big enough star…he chooses Britney b/c like the song “holy grail” she never acted affected by losing him they way he acted about losing ha. They are both still healing from such an iconic and world wind of a relationship. As I’ve stated before the WORLD isn’t over primeney….u think he is? In many ways the world isn’t over Justin..which is why I think she still has feelings too. It’s funny cuz all the years he was with others still referencing Britney and she paid him dust..around his last album when he made that horrible music about Jessica she started to mention him more…to make sure he isn’t fully moved on perhaps?

• Love 3
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Anyone else kinda worried this might go on for a while? He’s the only one benefitting from all this attention - and to think Britney fans helped start this drama… I just hope he doesn’t say something too mean/personal, Britney tried to have good closure and this immature POS just won’t let her have it. 

If depends on Britney she will keep talking. The today post was predictable the moment he said those words.

he knows she falls for his shades every time. He manipulates exactly like her family, and she does what they want.

He needs the publicity. Britney and her fanbase are helping him more than anything. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

He just love mocking her I think. He has a big ego and He knows this still gives him headlines. She looks like the crazy ex one.

What I think is that he doesn't love his wife or respect her.  Still shading his ex after so long... this is bad.

He defo has a big ego thats for sure. 

Yh I don't think he's ever shaded any of his exes he just keeps that energy for Britney.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She totally thinks this basketball thing is some serious shade lol. 

It's funny, I imagine her thinking what she can write to make him pressed enough to respond. It's so childish.

So, it's childish when Britney sticks up for herself, but not childish with all the public things JT has done to her?

Britney didn't have to think much when she let the world know JT forced her into an abor**on while she cried on the floor he played his guitar.

Not to mention the multiple times he cheated on her, made a mockery of her virginity, blow up dolls at the EMA's with X tina ect.

Before reaching to label Britney a child maybe look at what's been done to her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

I'm living for the answer, but I'm also thinking this takes away from the growth the apology had. She's taking back her apology because he doesn't feel sorry for her. That's a little childish. But I live for the drama. She should release a song called “I’m not Sorry”.

Nah if I apologize to some one and they don’t accept, THEN they make a jab at me, then Fuhhhk You, I take it back and you can kizz my azz

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block