Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Selena and Britney have a lot of things in common. I confess that it even surprises me that they are not best friends. But Britney's situation is much more delicate. Selena is smart and despite some stumbles, she knows how to use the engagement she has to her advantage, she handles fame well. That's why she doesn't get cancelled, even though she says and does some **** every now and then. Britney, on the other hand, only used her engagement to harm herself and her legacy. No wonder no one takes her seriously anywhere, it has become a joke outside the fan bubble. It's so sad to see her in this situation, so desperate for attention to the point of praising someone who has always disdained her. While people who supported her - like Xtina and even Selena herself - became her enemies.

It's fascinating Britney still praising her family and now Timberlake,  yet attack others like Xtina (I dont even like her). Britney seems attracted to people that somehow despise her. She barely mentioned famous people who supported FreeBritney and look whst she says about the docs. She even praised Eminem with a caption love Letter, yet he always made fun of her in many ways.

She thinking "supporting" = pity.

Britney shaded Selena a couple times with some of her mental health lines. Maybe Selena told Britney to go to the therapist and it was the beginning of Britney hate?

Selena is fake af and problematic,  but she knows when to stop humiliating herself. Britney in the other hand...

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, kyros said:

Looks like RCA aproached to her, cuz justin and britney are on the same label, cuz now you are telling me she realized how to download a HD clip of justin and uploaded on her instagram by herself 🤡

She’s always reposting videos… it’s not hard to get an iPhone app to download videos now… we’ve seen some of the apps she edits her videos on and videos she reposts. are you new? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shaza said:

She’s not going to condone a fan movement that is built out of spite and hate, that she didn’t even ask for, towards a man that she still admires. I mean who are you guys fooling? You could have made Manjobi number 1# instead of the song with the same song title as JT’s new single, that she was forced to make during her conservatorship years.

I can understand the first part but Manjobi is **** and Selfish is a bop so it rightfully got to #1 

Manjobi is a spit in our faces 

• Love 2
Just now, Derrick said:

Not everyone turning after supporting the selfish campaign. This place flip flops as much as Britney does. 
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Nah I’m glad Selfish got to #1 - that was a good moment we came together as fans. It’s just Britney embarrassing herself yet again by apologizing and looking up to loser douche. 

Her taste in men remains tragic! 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I’d imagine she feels extremely embarrassed to be seen like this by Justin, especially after everything that happened to her with the conservatorship. The last thing she wants is to have any bad blood with him over this fan movement for Selfish that she didn’t even ask for. Britney is in a seriously humiliating situation. Imagine being controlled in a conservatorship for years while all of your peers are out living normal lives. Britney is probably extremely embarrassed and feels inferior to a lot of her peers, especially Justin. It’s pretty humiliating to have your ex see you in this situation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

She’s always reposting videos… it’s not hard to get an iPhone app to download videos now… we’ve seen some of the apps she edits her videos on and videos she reposts. are you new? 

To be honest, I don't think Britney even knows how to do it. I don’t think she is the one editing the videos, she seems very lost with any instagram stuff if we be based on her ex Scam livestreams.

And Britney is sloppy, I don't believe she would Credit it every single post correctly.

This Timberlake post has her team behind and probably rca, but I can see her wanting any opportunity to talk about Timberlake. 

1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

I’d imagine she feels extremely embarrassed to be seen like this by Justin, especially after everything that happened to her with the conservatorship. The last thing she wants is to have any bad blood with him over this fan movement for Selfish that she didn’t even ask for. Britney is in a seriously humiliating situation. Imagine being controlled in a conservatorship for years while all of your peers are out living normal lives. Britney is probably extremely embarrassed and feels inferior to a lot of her peers, especially Justin. It’s pretty humiliating to have your ex see you in this situation. 

Embarrassed? How can she feel embarrassed over this? If anything she should feel embarrassed by posting unflattering naked shots, posting 100 dance erratic choppy videos with the same songs for the last 5 years and dragging posts every week. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Ew. She should delete this and write a post genuinely thanking her fans for making a b side from 2011 go viral in 2024. But she won’t. 

I understand her. She recorded this album while she was in a conservatorship, and she was in a very very dark place. Her memories related to it are probably one of the worst. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

To be honest, I don't think Britney even knows how to do it. I don’t think she is the one editing the videos, she seems very lost with any instagram stuff if we be based on her ex Scam livestreams.

And Britney is sloppy, I don't believe she would Credit it every single post correctly.

This Timberlake post has her team behind and probably rca, but I can see her wanting any opportunity to talk about Timberlake. 

Hmmm Britney’s not brain dead or dumb. I’m sure she is aware she has to post credits to artists for legal reasons. As her team wouldn’t be reposting bakery videos and weird art videos surely  😭

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Shaza said:

This is a reach. Justin’s mom and their mutual MMC friends (Kelly Clinger) did an intervention when she was put into conservatorship in 2008. His mom also kept trying to contact her back then. And Britney’s mom said in her memoir that Justin and Britney recorded a song together in 2008 for Circus. Justin also publicly supported ending her conservatorship in 2019.

We don’t know them. Stop acting like you know Britney personally.

Yeh quite literally publicly shaded her in 2008 at the rock n roll hall of fame and only publicly supported her when everyone else was after her testimony.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah. Maybe she really thought the book could be the thing to make him reach out... The publicity was all about "Justin scared of Britney memoir", and the book was a loooot about their relationship.

I knew she would talk about his new song, it was obvious. I just didn’t know if it would be shade or praise.

She totally wants his attention. It's sad.

Okay but he DID reach out to her many times over the years and was seemingly always rejected. Even when she was released from the conservatorship and his name had been mentioned about how bad their relationship hurt her, he publicly put it out there in a nice statement that he would come talk to her if and when she ever wanted. But apparently she didn’t want that. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block