Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

I feel like someone reached out to her for some damage control which then allows Justin to talk about it in interviews. 

The whole thing seems strategic especially considering the timing of the post. Just in time for news outlets to cover it on Monday morning. 

Edited by j4j05
  • Like 2

I support her but she shouldn't apologize.. this is trauma talking. Her book was fine, she never meant it bad, its fans and media who take what they want and make it bad.

Selfish was a fan movement, we don't really give a **** what Britney would think. We do the exact opposite of what she wants all the time. She makes music she loves? Naah we don't support that.. she is silent and living her life, taking the high road? We invent wars on Twitter/X

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Wait are yall really mad at her for not  acknowledging a campaign she didn't ask for.

if you love and support her you're going to do it for that reason. If your only reason to do all this was just to spite jt then you played yourself and you have no one to blame but yourself 

THANK YOU

People here are so mean and cruel, she didn't do anything wrong

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I am not TOO angry at her about this.

At the end of the day she didn't ask fans to put her song at number one.

I also think some of the comments fans have said about Justin were unnecessary.

I do think she could have acknowledged fans putting the song to number one in some way though.

• Like 7

Without knowing what she says I just want to say she changes her mind a lot.

She calls out her family one day just to praise them the next. A lot. The exeption is her dad. As far as we know. The moodswings are exhausting. Its none of my business and I dont have the whole picture, I know, its just hard being supportive.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Donavan Ward said:

I think she feels bad that ppl are now doin to him what happened to her. I think she just wanted to speak her truth. I don’t think she meant to have him harassed his whole career…even tho that’s what he did to her HIMSELF 

THIS

She must feel kinda guilty you know, because her fans are sabotaging his song and she doesn't wanna be involved in drama

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Without knowing what she says I just want to say she changes her mind a lot.

She calls out her family one day just to praise them the next. A lot. The exeption is her dad. As far as we know. The moodswings are exhausting. Its none of my business and I dont have the whole picture, I know, its just hard being supportive.

I agree I can’t keep up with the mood swings on people. I get it’s trauma but hasn’t this been going on for years now? It’s like a never ending loop. One minute saying sorry then the next dragging people then sorry again. I get it I really do but it’s sad to see 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

It’s sad cause he never shows her the same decency. Like stop britney. Ur mom or whatever I get but a man who’s literally shown he doesn’t care if ur dead or alive…it’s giving pick me

This is a reach. Justin’s mom and their mutual MMC friends (Kelly Clinger) did an intervention when she was put into conservatorship in 2008. His mom also kept trying to contact her back then. And Britney’s mom said in her memoir that Justin and Britney recorded a song together in 2008 for Circus. Justin also publicly supported ending her conservatorship in 2019.

We don’t know them. Stop acting like you know Britney personally.

• Like 3

At the end of the day all the things Justin did with these women in the past including Brit happened. The damage is done! You can’t change people’s opinions about that. I mean look at Chris Brown, he keeps trying to redeem his career but just flops continuously.

Brit is allowed to have her own opinion as she is probably embarrassed by the whole “selfish” situation.

But I don’t think she realises it was a “fan” campaign for fun and we did it for her after all she went through with him. 

Edited by fan88

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block