Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

22 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I was actually planning to throw them out with regular trash like she did, but ahhhhh they costed a fortune, so that'd be painful to do. So yeah...

Wait. Again. I don't get it. She said that as well?

38 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Chile don’t me drag u do not come for my fave….welp too late and while being messy you’re still somehow signed up and posting on HA fan site. That being said. She must be doin somethin right. Go stream b/o and give my queen streams b!txh 

Not Funny GIF

It’s the truth and as you can see 70% on here agree 

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

It’s the truth and as you can see 70% on here agree 

Chile I’m a Britney fan u think I care wat others think of ha? I done stayed thru Barbie goin bald, umbrella, ff, insta, I love ha and you do too Chile. Forgive our queen like she forgives timbersnake 

waiting to exhale dance GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

13 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ok so you say Britney has “no control” over her Instagram.  Yet a management and a team would teach her to “polish” her Instagram up if this was the case. 

You clearly don't know anything about her team lol. Probably a "new fan" or a little dumb one.

And again, I never said she doesn't have control... I don't know how many times I have to explain but I assume u have issues...

You should calm down, before a heart attack or something. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

You clearly don't know anything about her team lol. Probably a "new fan" or a little dumb one.

And again, I never said she doesn't have control... I don't know how many times I have to explain but I assume u have issues...

You should calm down, before a heart attack or something. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

A new fan? Darling I’m 30 and been a fan since the start. You literally said you didn’t even buy her book and you have the audacity to call other peoples fan status 😂 I clearly don’t know her team? Ok so who is her team then? Waits for a generic response “Cassey and Cade”  shut up. 

4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And issues? That’s why 5 people reacted and agreed with my post :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: and no one agreed with yours. can’t be the only one can I? 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:17 AM, DarielXO said:

No, it's not. Letting the past go is healthy. Praising someone who hurt you this much is not healthy at all. And apologizing for just telling the truth is also not healthy, it means YOU did something wrong with telling the truth that offended a few people.

Of course she should apologize if she didn't tell the truth, that's a different story.

No its a way for her to let go of her past . Shes told the truth . Shes purging. Forgiveness is key . This is not about her lying . Shes told the truth . Victims double down . It’s unfortunate but she needs to heal .  My trauma coach is like write a forgiveness letter and burn it.  You may think its terrible . Yet its best to let the past pain go. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block