Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Hmmm Britney’s not brain dead or dumb. I’m sure she is aware she has to post credits to artists for legal reasons. As her team wouldn’t be reposting bakery videos and weird art videos surely  😭

It's not about being dumb, she literally didn't know what a IG live was. She was scared.

I do believe Britney writes (most of it) the posts and chooses what she wants to be posted.

Everything else is her social media team doing it, even the post and delete.

The messy instagram is not Britney alone,  that's for sure.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's not about being dumb, she literally didn't know what a IG live was. She was scared.

I do believe Britney writes (most of it) the posts and chooses what she wants to be posted.

Everything else is her social media team doing it, even the post and delete.

The messy instagram is not Britney alone,  that's for sure.

Girl we know it’s her running the account and posting it… no team or label would be deleting and reposting/editing the same caption 5 times a day erratically then deactivating her account once a week. Sam probably taught her how to edit videos.. she’s been posting on Instagram for years now.  Girl is all alone in her mansion doing the same limbo everyday bored 😭 you think she not got time? 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

And why is she apologizing for hurting people, she’s the victim she’s been hurt!!!

Imagine how lonely and fragile she is, sounds like she is working a lot on her angers which she shouldn't be sorry about 

• Like 1

Look… Jessica has stopped crying in the shower and is now emotionally eating in the shower… divorce is coming.

Britney and Justin have a Disney Chipmonk past and an iconic romance.

I think we need to prepare for them getting back together. She’s out of her mind (clearly) and he needs the world’s approval… the world’s favorite little white boy… and he would get back with her to achieve that because he’s “selfish”.

2024 is going to be Nuts, y’all

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Jforjean said:

She is her worst hater. She doesn't care about her fans and she didn't even thanked you for making an old song #1, specially for all of the profits that will generate to her.

Thank god I never bought her book, I would feel scammed...

I'm glad you acknowledged not buying the book because in it she quite literally acknowledges her fans for the free beitney movement so to say she doesn't care about her fans for not not acknowledging a campaign she didn't ask for just feels like a tantrum

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Maybe this will finally stop the Justin obsession here? It’s like a Justin forum at this point. 

The campaign was silly to begin with, but she could’ve acknowledged fans making her song #1 on iTunes, while still supporting Justin’s song. 

Ps it’s kinda ridiculous how Britney (and fans) gave his song so much publicity. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3

tbh she can post whatever she wants, and she can praise the people or the music she likes

As I said to many people on Twitter when they criticized her for her book, she didn't even accuse Justin or anything or talked about him in a bad way, in her book. She just narrated her stories with him, and it was the readers who put two and two together and decided to turn on against Justin, rightfully or not, but the point is, in the end Britney doesn't seem to hold any resentment against him.

On a separate note, what we've done with Selfish so far, is also on us. She didn't ask for it, and she doesn't have to. Don't know about y'all, but I'm a fan of her music, not because she told me so, or because she also has to like it herself, but just because. Even if Britney herself came and told me to stop listening to it, I wouldn't, because my love for her music is bigger even than her wishes or her musical taste. Her own music will never represent to her, what it represents to us. If there's something she'll never understand is what it's like to be a fan of Britney Spears.

That said, would it be cool if she acknowledged it? Of course, but who cares if she doesn't? Like, this whole thing wasn't even supposed to happen, but it did, but that's our thing, not hers.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Seems like everytime the fans do something to support her, she in return, broke it off.  I don't get why she needed to apologize for what she wrote in her book.... as long as its the truth, ... screw whoever felt offended.... it's her story to tell.  

Lou and Robin's deposition deadline is tomorrow..... Britney, please don't apologize to them..... like you did with JT with this post. (Maybe I think too much ) :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Maybe this will finally stop the Justin obsession here? It’s like a Justin forum at this point. 

The campaign was silly to begin with, but she could’ve acknowledged fans making her song #1 on iTunes, while still supporting Justin’s song. 

Ps it’s kinda ridiculous how Britney (and fans) gave his song so much publicity. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Her not acknowledging it shows how she seriously is done with music and will stop fans from doing this. I’m guilty as I brought the selfish song on iTunes however this will show fans she don’t care. 

• Like 2

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised::bouncey:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
Ha-ha-ha.
I'm blown away.
I think Britney deciphered that JT's "Selfish" is a song about his total love for Britney.
I rewatched the music video after seeing this comment and it was soooo true and I was greatly impressed!:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

The lyrics are also always the standard theme of JT's love songs for Britney.

Justin Timberlake - Selfish Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/selfish.html

"And my heart would go flatline If it wasn't beatin' for you all the time,"

"It's bad for my mental,"

"Makin' me insane"

If so, honest Britney is cute.
Why don't they just hook up already?

Anyway, I'm sure JT is happy to death right now.

Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO - Britney Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/827369-did-you-guys-notice-that-jts-new-song-keep-going-up-is-a-cheer-for-britney-and-that-she-responded-to-it-imo/

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Her not acknowledging it shows how she seriously is done with music and will stop fans from doing this. I’m guilty as I brought the selfish song on iTunes however this will show fans she don’t care. 

I personally didn’t buy it, I don’t see the point wasting my money on silly stan wars. Idgaf about Justin’s song. But still, she could be done with music and still acknowledge the fans’ devotion. If she can remain civilised with Justin, she should be able to do the same with fans. Just a little “thank you for making my song #1”. 

But hey, maybe that’s the wake up call that fans need. She has repeatedly stated that she was done. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block