Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

One day she is petty and shady and the next she is loving him - like…girl please..

Remember the shade about beating him in basketball - that was 2-3 weeks ago :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

But just wait for the next post it will be another diss in a few days. I think this girl needs serious help for her mood swings… I was in denial for longest time and was supporting her posts but it’s pretty clear to see now. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I agree. Maybe she heard the rumors about the end of his marriage. She is obsessed about Timberlake and the book was a way to make him related to her somehow... I think.

She totally still wants him.

This… I think she probably is hoping he’ll reach out to her. I don’t think he reached out to her after the book, she attention seeking on every post half naked then posts apologising and praising him. It’s clear to see she wants his attention again… 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Lol She has no regard for her fans, nor for herself.

I believe she hates herself more than anything.

She keeps humiliating herself and she can't hide the fact she wants people's attention. She probably wants Timberlake talking about her, remembering her. We knew bad or good she would talk about this man the moment he released New music.

Not healthy at all. It’s the same obsession Selena has with Bieber and his wife. I don't know if bipolar makes people act like this... but yeah.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

This… I think she probably is hoping he’ll reach out to her. He didn’t reach out to her after the book, she attention seeking on every post half naked then posts apologising and praising him. Clearly wants his attention again… 

Yeah. Maybe she really thought the book could be the thing to make him reach out... The publicity was all about "Justin scared of Britney memoir", and the book was a loooot about their relationship.

I knew she would talk about his new song, it was obvious. I just didn’t know if it would be shade or praise.

She totally wants his attention. It's sad.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Idk if Britney wrote this post, it’s pretty coherent. I feel like Justin’s pr manager called Britney’s people and begged for some damage control. 

I doubt it… it’s her own thoughts. She’ll probably be back to dragging him again soon. the book wouldn’t have been released or it would have been edited out if that was case 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block