Britney praises Justin Timberlake's new song and apologizes

She doesn’t want to destroy anyone’s career. If it flops she doesn’t want it to be because of her. 

Doesn’t mean she does appreciate the fan support. Didn’t she hate working with Dr Luke? The songs of those eras might not be her fav. Also, if they’re trying to pressure her into making more music, the viral without trying thing probably doesn’t help. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blackbird0164 said:

It was super clear to me after reading her book that Justin is the love of her life (so far, not counting her kids). He did her wrong, and she acknowledged that, but she LOVED him. She also loved his family and I think being with Justin was the one time she was able to be part of a non-abusive family. And she’s obviously come to forgive him for how he hurt her. Compared to how everyone else in her life treated her after their breakup, he probably still seems like a prince. It’s obviously frustrating from a fan perspective, but Britney has been clear every time that she doesn’t harbor bad feelings towards Justin now and hasn’t in a long time.

Agreed! And I don't for a second doubt he feels that same. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, blackbird0164 said:

It was super clear to me after reading her book that Justin is the love of her life (so far, not counting her kids). He did her wrong, and she acknowledged that, but she LOVED him. She also loved his family and I think being with Justin was the one time she was able to be part of a non-abusive family. And she’s obviously come to forgive him for how he hurt her. Compared to how everyone else in her life treated her after their breakup, he probably still seems like a prince. It’s obviously frustrating from a fan perspective, but Britney has been clear every time that she doesn’t harbor bad feelings towards Justin now and hasn’t in a long time.

I agree. Maybe she heard the rumors about the end of his marriage. She is obsessed about Timberlake and the book was a way to make him related to her somehow... I think.

She totally still wants him.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How could he feel the same when he trashed her for years, cheated multiple times and pushed an abor**on! Justin used his breakup with Brit for success! 

I don't dispute any of those things but if he didn't give a f about her he wouldn't give her so much attention.

It doesn't make it right but when your really over someone you don't feel the need to do all that

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Busybee said:

I don't dispute any of those things but if he didn't give a f about her he wouldn't give her so much attention.

It doesn't make it right but when your really over someone you don't feel the need to do all that

I think JT has been over Britney! I think Britney is lonely and single and misses JT and that time in her life! JT is married with kids and Britney is currently alone unfortunately.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I think JT has been over Britney! I think Britney is lonely and single and misses JT and that time in her life! JT is married with kids and Britney is currently alone unfortunately.

Now...yeah I agree but I think that's recent. 

I don't jt wants to be with anyone tbh. If you ask me he was forced into the family man. Jessica just happened to be the one who he was with when it was time for him to settle down

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

I think this woman is really stupid, like she has no brain and dignity. How is someone suppose to believe her when one day she's trashing people and the next one she's praising them?

The book probably was her team idea to make easy money after the FreeBritney thing. Just another cash grab for fans.

Maybe she doesn’t even believe most of what was wrote there. Even tho the JT parts seems like she still wants him.

She didn't care about this book at all... let's be real here lol.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block