Britney returns to Instagram and says she's in Polynesia

1 hour ago, PolySpears said:

how does she get around without paparazzi following her everywhere she goes:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:?

Paps don't really chase celebs anymore unless they are called by said celebs. Instagram and social media made these ppl super accessible so there is no real need unless some big scandal is surrounding said ppl. Or they have been tipped of my someone close to them and they can get a bad shot of said person.

That's why Britney is obsessed with getting attention online just like she did with paparazzi in past. This woman is addicted to chaos and her love/hate relationship with public.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Does this look similar to that People Magazine shoot she did for her book last year?

It is from the People magazine shoot in November 2023. Same beach.  Same reaction by pretend fans in this forum.

I am assuming her digital team told her she can't repeat the cycle of deactivation forever before she loses the account and the followers. She lost some, the count went from 42.7 to 42.6. What better way to generate interest, positive or negative, than a nude, something she has commented on last year. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She looks happy and fit, yet people are trashing her in this thread.

I hope y'all get your holes serviced this weekend to be in a better mood :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Are you shocked? So many of the 'fans' here detest her, when they can make their own lives easier and just stop paying attention to her content

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Why do people care she posts naked pics? Lisa Rinna just did the same thing. Britney is not the only one to do this 

Cause a woman's nekkid body is evil and spawn of the devil, don't you see?!

ETA: A lot of people, her own fans included, have this virginal image of Britney from when she first appeared on the music scene, and I think they always look at her that way, even though she's 42 damn years old, and should be allowed to prance around nekkid hoewever often she wants. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

Friendly reminder that Britney was stripped of her bodily autonomy for 13 years and the world has had a very strange sense of ownership over her body for like 26 years. She has already stated this is her way of taking her power back. We didn't free Britney to dictate how she should live her freedom. Plenty of celebrities pose nude and Britney has even done it in music videos - the double standards are really showing themselves. 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block