Britney returns to Instagram and says she's in Polynesia

15 hours ago, reverendB said:

Hey everyone! It's the token straight guy here! I'm not convinced that IS her nip. If you look behind her, there's a line in the sand with various...rocks or debris, some kind of schmutz scattered along it. I think it's just a piece of that stuff in a very coincedantal spot. I mean,  if she covered up 1/3 of her *** crack here, when the whole thing was on display in People, our girl is definitely astute enough to notice and  cover her nip. 

welcome token straight guy!  such a refreshing response on here. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only time many in this fanbase pretend that a nude female body is uncomfortable, yet they cheer for all the men posting bulge pix and showing off their bodies. 

The difference lies in that this woman was exploited for over a decade and clearly has suffered mentally and likely isn’t in the right frame of mind to be (irreversibly) posting ***** on the internet every day. Especially when she’s only ever ridiculed for how uncomfortable they make people because we can all SEE it’s someone not in their right frame of mind. That’s uncomfortable and concerning. 

Any “bulge” pics aren’t posed by men with days old makeup stained, traumatized eyes glaring at me like they’re possessed since they likely weren’t abused like Britney was. Couple that with the angry cryptic captions that sound like a mental break and there you have your false equivalency but we’ll all ignore that cos it’s Britney :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

The difference lies in that this woman was exploited for over a decade and clearly has suffered mentally and likely isn’t in the right frame of mind to be (irreversibly) posting ***** on the internet every day. Especially when she’s only ever ridiculed for how uncomfortable they make people because we can all SEE it’s someone not in their right frame of mind. That’s uncomfortable and concerning. 

Any “bulge” pics aren’t posed by men with days old makeup stained, traumatized eyes glaring at me like they’re possessed since they likely weren’t abused like Britney was. Couple that with the angry cryptic captions that sound like a mental break and there you have your false equivalency but we’ll all ignore that cos it’s Britney :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Of course, paint the crazy card for her being noode, this is probably her way of taking back ownership of her body after it being taken control of in the C ship for over a decade.

Britney had an IUD and wasn't allowed to get pregnant, she had no privacy, in addition was trafficked and a work horse. 

If she wants to feel liberated by taking it all off and feeling comfortable in HER BODY that's her prerogative. 

***Oh so you only give men a pass on getting noode because they don't have unperfect make up and say Britney has traumatized eyes, do you even hear yourself?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, paint the crazy card for her being noode, this is probably her way of taking back ownership of her body after it being taken control of in the C ship for over a decade.

Britney had an IUD and wasn't allowed to get pregnant, she had no privacy, in addition was trafficked and a work horse. 

If she wants to feel liberated by taking it all off and feeling comfortable in HER BODY that's her prerogative. 

***Oh so you only give men a pass on getting noode because they don't have unperfect make up and say Britney has traumatized eyes, do you even hear yourself?

You just gave a list of reasons as to why she probably isn’t in the best state to be posting manic rants and naked photos of herself online that she can’t ever take back, then completely missed the point. You can’t see the wood for the trees babe, do you hear YOURself? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

You just gave a list of reasons as to why she probably isn’t in the best state to be posting manic rants and naked photos of herself online that she can’t ever take back, then completely missed the point. You can’t see the wood for the trees babe, do you hear YOURself? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

The delusion in your comments, let the woman do what she wants with HER BODY, take a seat, touch grass and be happy you've had control over your body all your life.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The delusion in your comments, let the woman do what she wants with HER BODY, take a seat, touch grass and be happy you've had control over your body all your life.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I’m not saying she can’t?  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:But she’s putting them out into a public forum and should expect a response. You happily cheer on the bizarre and manic behaviors of a person with severe unresolved trauma and watch her be publicly ridiculed and think you’re doing something helpful by ignoring the elephant in the room. But sure ‘I’m’  delusional :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:
I for one feel guilty looking at her social media posts knowing what people will say and that she’ll see it. 

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I’m not saying she can’t?  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:But she’s putting them out into a public forum and should expect a response. You happily cheer on the bizarre and manic behaviors of a person with severe unresolved trauma and watch her be publicly ridiculed and think you’re doing something helpful by ignoring the elephant in the room. But sure ‘I’m’  delusional :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:
I for one feel guilty looking at her social media posts knowing what people will say and that she’ll see it. 

Nobody cheered anything on, I simply said it’s her body after it being controlled for over a decade she should be like anyone of us and have full control over her body!

You call it severe trauma that’s unresolved, since when is dancing or getting noode, an issue?

Its only an issue when Brit does anything no matter all the others that do the same things yet aren’t labeled like your want!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody cheered anything on, I simply said it’s her body after it being controlled for over a decade she should be like anyone of us and have full control over her body!

You call it severe trauma that’s unresolved, since when is dancing or getting noode, an issue?

Its only an issue when Brit does anything no matter all the others that do the same things yet aren’t labeled like your want!

I’m not concerned about anyone else though, just Britney. She’s the one that’s been through the mill. Pointing out the behaviors of others doesn’t mean her behaviors are any less concerning or “off”. I’ve been a fan since 98, Id like to think I could recognize when her public behavior is off or out of sorts, like any of her long term fans could. Anyway idc enough to argue with you about it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I’m not concerned about anyone else though, just Britney. She’s the one that’s been through the mill. Pointing out the behaviors of others doesn’t mean her behaviors are any less concerning or “off”. I’ve been a fan since 98, Id like to think I could recognize when her public behavior is off or out of sorts, like any of her long term fans could. Anyway idc enough to argue with you about it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

lol people then being like “I didn’t see it coming” when she has another mental break because she has never learned how to regulate emotions or behaviors, nor does she have any plans to do so. 
I swear some fans really genuinely believe she’s just simply posing nude and dancing all silly for fun, or taking “control.” 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Derrick said:

lol people then being like “I didn’t see it coming” when she has another mental break because she has never learned how to regulate emotions or behaviors, nor does she have any plans to do so. 
I swear some fans really genuinely believe she’s just simply posing nude and dancing all silly for fun, or taking “control.” 

You’re no doctor so lay off trying to be one! Let this woman live and this fan base needs to stop pretending they’re treating or have treated this woman!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Your concern is in valid you have no proof what she’s doing is concerning! I’m sure many of us have done concerning things so let her live her life!

• Love 1

No one is pretending to be a doctor lmao it’s called an opinion like everyone else here. You think any of us know anything factual about Britney? No, everything is based on what’s presented to us and until I’m shown anything else that would prove to me or  sway my opinion, I will stand by it. 

what you need to do is understand that a majority of us all have different opinions and none of them are wrong until it’s proven to be. So I guess those of you so butt hurt by us thinking what she does is a pattern of concern based on her past actions or what’s being presented to us now isn’t wrong or a bad thing. She’s a human being, just because you think she’s OK doesn’t mean she is. Same with my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’re no doctor so lay off trying to be one! Let this woman live and this fan base needs to stop pretending they’re treating or have treated this woman!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Derrick said:

No one is pretending to be a doctor lmao it’s called an opinion like everyone else here. You think any of us know anything factual about Britney? No, everything is based on what’s presented to us and until I’m shown anything else that would prove to me or  sway my opinion, I will stand by it. 

what you need to do is understand that a majority of us all have different opinions and none of them are wrong until it’s proven to be. So I guess those of you so butt hurt by us thinking what she does is a pattern of concern based on her past actions or what’s being presented to us now isn’t wrong or a bad thing. She’s a human being, just because you think she’s OK doesn’t mean she is. Same with my opinion. 

So you’re basically banon :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

We don't have to be doctors to have opinions. Just like we don't have to be lawyers to talk about the c-ship.

We don't know much about the facts, but if we can’t speculate... then why we are here?

FreeBritney happened because some fans asked questions, saw the red flags... even with Britney and her team lying that everything was fine.

Outside exhale and the twitter stans world the Britney drama never stops, things are far from normal. It's hard for some of us to just look away and pretend Brit is only having fun on social media.

We all care about her or we wouldn’t be part of a Britney forum in 2024 lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block