Britney returns to Instagram and says she's in Polynesia

7 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

@Jordan Miller this is ph0rnography material, i see her nipple. This breaking the Exhale rules :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It's interesting instagram allows the nipple out...

Many people reports her nude content yet nothing happens with the account.

The privilege of being famous I guess lol

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Some of ya'll are just as bad as team con with trying to have Britney live her free life on your terms.

It's pure delusion to think Britney wouldn't reactivate her IG, and continue with the same posts she's been posting for years now.

This is the new Britney Spears, social media star. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well this was predictable. I really don’t get what she gets out of it, but she’s not really harming anyone so if she’s that passionate about it then whatever. 

What does anyone get out of social media, posting the same breakfast, coffee cup, workout selfie, etc 300 x a year? 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

What does anyone get out of social media, posting the same breakfast, coffee cup, workout selfie, etc 300 x a year? 

Keeps her in the news. I'm sorry but she can piss and moan all she likes about how horribly the media treats her (it does) but my sympathy dies fast when shes constantly posting unflattering and uncomfortable nude photos with bat**** nonsense captions for the world to see and weigh in on. She knows what shes doing, she invites it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I hope she comes here and gets a reality check since nobody around her tells her the truth

Yes, I'm sure she'd love to get a reality check from a bunch of angry, keyboard warriors who wouldn't have the gall to tell her any of this to her face. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Keeps her in the news. I'm sorry but she can piss and moan all she likes about how horribly the media treats her (it does) but my sympathy dies fast when shes constantly posting unflattering and uncomfortable nude photos with bat**** nonsense captions for the world to see and weigh in on. She knows what shes doing, she invites it.

The only time many in this fanbase pretend that a nude female body is uncomfortable, yet they cheer for all the men posting bulge pix and showing off their bodies. 

• Like 3

I mean I hate to say this but you can't just deny that last mental faculty really fu.c..dep up her good. Before team cship sent her that horrible place she was performing better and looking like her old healthy self (during pom 2.0 /Glory era). Unfortunately the lithium destroyed her. If we weren't give her courage to speak and fight for herself she could have been dead.  I truly believe she couldn't survive from there. Team chip really wanted to kill her and grab her money. 

So now without her kids and Sam she is feeling very lonely and very clear that she is not receiving right medicine or support. She just seeking some attention with that posts. But she only attracts very bad energy unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I mean I hate to say this but you can't just deny that last mental faculty really fu.c..dep up her good. Before team cship sent her that horrible place she was performing better and looking like her old healthy self (during pom 2.0 /Glory era). Unfortunately the lithium destroyed her. If we weren't give her courage to speak and fight for herself she could have been dead.  I truly believe she couldn't survive from there. Team chip really wanted to kill her and grab her money. 

So now without her kids and Sam she is feeling very lonely and very clear that she is not receiving right medicine or support. She just seeking some attention with that posts. But she only attracts very bad energy unfortunately.

To be fair she was acting even worse when Scam was around. Go to pictures and videos from december 2022... that alone made tons of viral hits for tiktok. Or at least we have less material to judge, maybe she is worse...

The last "me time" definitely shifted something drastically. She talked about it for a long time.

It's scary to think what Britney still can do to get attention. The lies, the daily overexpose drama...

I understand the mentality of certain fans trying to defend her instagram... it's cute... but very unreal. Most of them are lying because we all see how bizarre things are going with Britney recently. Pity party

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block