Britney returns to Instagram and says she's in Polynesia

On 1/21/2024 at 10:03 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Your concern is in valid you have no proof what she’s doing is concerning! I’m sure many of us have done concerning things so let her live her life!

I watched her videos, I’m concerned. That’s all the proof I need  :eyes_britney_laugh: You’re also literally no one to me, why wouldn’t I care what you feel is valid or not? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Now stop @ing me before I invoice you for my time baby!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I watched her videos, I’m concerned. That’s all the proof I need  :eyes_britney_laugh: You’re also literally no one to me, why wouldn’t I care what you feel is valid or not? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Now stop @ing me before I invoice you for my time baby!

And you think Britney cares you’re concerned about nothing? Touch grass boo you seem very team con! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Put her on my grocery list. Right next to the whip cream and box of chocolates 🍫 Cuz she 🐱 & this betch comes in flavors. High class monsieurs gotta spend paper. Do it right first time or you gotta do it over. Like it’s a rehearsal for a tootsie commercial. How many licks does it take until you get to the center of the Oh No! 

Hungry Thanksgiving GIF by Looney Tunes

16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

And you think Britney cares you’re concerned about nothing? Touch grass boo you seem very team con! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It’s quite obvious she cares what people think otherwise she wouldn’t feel the need to address it in every single post :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I’ll touch grass if you touch a book

Spoiler

Psst! picture books don’t count!:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Just now, kdub87 said:

It’s quite obvious she cares what people think otherwise she wouldn’t feel the need to address it in every single post :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I’ll touch grass if you touch a book

Hide contents

Psst! picture books don’t count!:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Unlike many I've read the Woman in me, and I know Britney is not trying to work. Stay delusional she won't conform to what you want, this is her life.

Live yours and let her live hers. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block