Britney returns to Instagram and says she's in Polynesia

I mean, I myself respect and value the freedom that everyone can have posting whatever they like on IG but, sorry, Britney, but I don't like these posts... But, okay, just do it baby :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Spoiler

Actually I can't see them anymore except by Exhale and that pokemon fan lol cause I stopped following the queen there and also never stopped listening to her on Spotify 

:kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Personally I see someone who is stuck in a rut and won’t do anything to get out of said rut.

I sympathize with and feel bad for her. But girls been stuck in the same loop for almost 5 years now. There’s no evidence of progress whatsoever. I wish she’d really put in the effort to better herself. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

girl I’m your fan. and what do you mean I stopped talking to you?!

I disabled my DMs cause I was scared of Abdul 

mate,

i see i just made ambiguous

29 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

thank you @super.nova for mentioning me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

only this part was for you :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Who's Abdul?

bish parts were for WH aka Diarherra Festival aka 'nother nickname :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

puzzling is an adjective (i believe), so do you mean my puzzling jokes? anyway, if you remain being indecisive and won't ask directly, you will never know, simple :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I asked directly but your answers were....  puzzled 🫠

Tell me DIRECTLY, when you are free for one day meet? 

Hey everyone! It's the token straight guy here! I'm not convinced that IS her nip. If you look behind her, there's a line in the sand with various...rocks or debris, some kind of schmutz scattered along it. I think it's just a piece of that stuff in a very coincedantal spot. I mean,  if she covered up 1/3 of her *** crack here, when the whole thing was on display in People, our girl is definitely astute enough to notice and  cover her nip. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block