Britney's last posts was about Selena G.

1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

What did Selena do, really? Man...

So I know something was about "time"...

spacer.png

spacer.png

What's with time?

And then, I thought of checking Selena's IG. And there...

spacer.png

Britney called out people who did something really wrong: her family, Justin, Christina, and Avril Lavigne (through her alleged other account that was apparently deleted just before she deleted her official account). She did not even pressed much against the security personnel who hit her face. It gives the impression that when she calls someone out, it's because a higher level of wrong was done. 

So what did she do!?... 🤔

I- 1702918670158.gif don't get it 

• Haha 2

I love how a lot of people here assume britney is the one in the wrong, like havent we learned nothing? Britney has never been a bully to anyone who didnt wrong her hard and multiple times before (justin, xtina and her family) and everytime it happens the world has first blamed britney only to be proved wrong in time, when they realized they were the ********* not her. 

britney wouldnt hate someone just for the sake of it, im sure theres a reason and judging by the prior similar situations with the people i just mentione it might be a huge and ugly reason, one day we will know why and a lot of people will regret siding against her, again

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

She is completely obsessed with Selena. Almost two years have passed since the wedding, Sam has already left, and she continues to go after Selena in the most childish way possible. If she hates the girl so much, wouldn't it be better to ignore her? Or act like a mature woman and try to talk and clarify things, and then turn the page. But Britney, as always, is acting like an immature, troublemaking teenager. P.S.: I don't like Selena.

Stop please. Shes going through a lot . She talks about turning childlike in her book. Please stop . Trauma and healing has many layers. Her abuse was next level. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block