Britney's last posts was about Selena G.

9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Are you really comparing her abusive family, years and years doing her bad with some celebrity that we don't even know if she was mean to Britney?

It is obsession and you know it... you made this thread.

Britney is fighting alone, and giving extreme stalker vibes. 

If she has a problem she should act like an adult and call Selena. The instagram shades for two years is not something normal. 

How many times she will "vent out" against someone she saw for the last time probably two years ago?

One should vent out until justice and truth comes out. Vent until the perpetrator repents! That's the least she could take–the venting out. Oppressors really like to silence holders of truth. Selena could use her platform if she feels violated. But why won't she? Hahaha So funny how you support this in the movies but turn a blind eye in real life.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Even if this particular post was a coincidence, Britney has done beyond her share of direct bullying of Selena to the point of obsession and embarrassment but Selena has also shown she is exhausting and no Saint. 

They both have a lot in common but Britney is like..twice her age :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Dude, they belong in the same generation. Both are millennials. Twice her age my feet. 😅

Edited by Willson Saints

Selena this past year just proved she is an annoying talentless brat.  She has a good PR team that cleans all her mess, but people are starting to realizing the cracks. 

I dont think her latest posts are about Selena at all, but from the latest video of her gossiping with Taylor just gives the vibe that Selena is someone you just cant trust. I never liked her, she was always the less interesting and talentless child of her generation. Miley obviously is the rockstar, Demi is the talented one, Taylor is the one with a great team and business strategy, and then you have her, Selena, the ex girlfriend of megastar JB, and she cant seem to get over him even though they were done almost half a decade ago. Selena cant dance, cant sing or act. She was pretty but has been ruining her features with all that unnecessary plastic surgery.  Shading Bella Hadid and the trying to look like Lilly Rose Depp lol with that facial fat removal surgery.

I have followed Britney since her inception and the only times she has called out a peer is when they did her wrong. I dont know what Selena did to her, but if Britney resents her it must because she did something wrong ( didnt she started flirting with the beau in the wedding?, just like she wanted a picture with Timothe Charmander at the Golden Globes?)  Selena is almost Juno Lou age, so maybe she acts in the same way as her and that is something that Britney clearly dislikes.

But who knows. Time or The Woman in Me part 2 will tell.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Edited by J45x
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, J45x said:

Selena this past year just proved she is an annoying talentless brat.  She has a good PR team that cleans all her mess, but people are starting to realizing the cracks. 

I dont think her latest posts are about Selena at all, but from the latest video of her gossiping with Taylor just gives the vibe that Selena is someone you just cant trust. I never liked her, she was always the less interesting and talentless child of her generation. Miley obviously is the rockstar, Demi is the talented one, Taylor is the one with a great team and business strategy, and then you have her, Selena, the ex girlfriend of megastar JB, and she cant seem to get over him even though they were done almost half a decade ago. Selena cant dance, cant sing or act. She was pretty but has been ruining her features with all that unnecessary plastic surgery. 

I have followed Britney since her inceptions and the only times she has called out a peer is when they did her wrong. I dont know what Selena did to her, but if Britney resents her it must because she did something wrong ( didnt she started flirting with the beau in the wedding?)  

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

This!!!

Although, I got to disagree with one part. She can act. Look at her now, she is a philanthropist. ❤️

1 minute ago, Willson Saints said:

This!!!

Although, I got to disagree with one part. She can act. Look at her now, she is a philanthropist. ❤️

Her IMDB page disagrees with your statement :typing_keyboard_computer: 

She is a philanthropist as long you arent a palestinan child dying in a bombing, then she probably doesn care or thinks about you. 

Didn't Britney write something at the wedding that could be taken as Selena repeatedly contradicting her?

And Britney was also mad about Selena for her comments about women showing their bodies.
My guess is that Selena said something critical to Britney about women showing their bodies at the wedding.

18 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

What the hell is wrong with you people!!!!????? this is NOTHING. there's no relation to it. there's no shade. seriously, people are unreal!! 

Although she made numerous posts in the past that resembles this and are directed to Selenerz. Or all of them are a coincidence? 

10 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Although she made numerous posts in the past that resembles this and are directed to Selenerz. Or all of them are a coincidence? 

She posted that one picture several times and she didn't like to be told "I want you to be happy" because her mother told her that while she was profiting from the conservatorship. That sentence is harmless to you and me but a trigger for Britney. 

It is farfetched to assume that posts about time have anything to do with Selena. It could be about joyful times with her boys. It could be about timeless music, books, poems. Britney's musing about concepts of time should not be an occasion to bring up conflict with Selena. It says more about you than about Britney.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Hamelia said:

She posted that one picture several times and she didn't like to be told "I want you to be happy" because her mother told her that while she was profiting from the conservatorship. That sentence is harmless to you and me but a trigger for Britney. 

It is farfetched to assume that posts about time have anything to do with Selena. It could be about joyful times with her boys. It could be about timeless music, books, poems. Britney's musing about concepts of time should not be an occasion to bring up conflict with Selena. It says more about you than about Britney.

Fact is, she's been passive agressive towards Selena for a long time now, and since she doesn't adress her feuds directly, its inevitable that fans will try to read it that way :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block