Britney's last posts was about Selena G.

What did Selena do, really? Man...

So I know something was about "time"...

spacer.png

spacer.png

What's with time?

And then, I thought of checking Selena's IG. And there...

spacer.png

Britney called out people who did something really wrong: her family, Justin, Christina, and Avril Lavigne (through her alleged other account that was apparently deleted just before she deleted her official account). She did not even pressed much against the security personnel who hit her face. It gives the impression that when she calls someone out, it's because a higher level of wrong was done. 

So what did she do!?... 🤔

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh when I think she stopped...

Her thing with Selena is very very creepy. 

So let's just silence the victim. 😅 Right? I just hope, Selena would stop with the substance and alcohol addiction (if they were true) and stop using "lupus and bipolar" as fronts. It's very offensive and invalidating to people who really suffer from them and yet, do their best to stay away from addiction.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

What did she do to Britmey? Probably a nondisclosure agreement bars Britney from speaking out?

Britney just seems to have a weird obsession with shading her

But it’s Selena Gomez she could mur*** someone right now and everyone would defend her cause of her victim superpower

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Go outside and touch grass ffs 

Selena did?? But that's not too evil. Britney's ex husband Jason tried to ruin her wedding, but she didn't call him out.

The marriage with Sam is almost over buy why hasn't Britney moved on? Does it mean what Selena did was really terrible?

4 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

So let's just silence the victim. 😅 Right? I just hope, Selena would stop with the substance and alcohol addiction (if they were true) and stop using "lupus and bipolar" as fronts. It's very offensive and invalidating to people who really suffer from them and yet, do their best to stay away from addiction.

Victim of what? We don't even know what really happened between the two.

But Britney keep mentioning Selena captions, songs, interviews, projects just to shade her. That's not normal.

If it was the opposite everybody here would call Selena a creepy stalker.

I dislike Selena a lot, but Britney clearly obsession is strange to say the least.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

This is so ridiculous. Speech like yours is what invalidate people. You are dismissing a person mental illness while attaching her to dr*g abuse. Are you so dumb to actually think this is you defending mental ill people? 

By the way, with what Selena victimized Britney? As for as we fans knows, from Britney’s own words, Selena’s mistake was saying to her repeatedly that just wanted her to be happy, which is hardly something capable of victimize Britney in any way. 

7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Victim of what? We don't even know what really happened between the two.

But Britney keep mentioning Selena captions, songs, interviews, projects just to shade her. That's not normal.

If it was the opposite everybody here would call Selena a creepy stalker.

I dislike Selena a lot, but Britney clearly obsession is strange to say the least.

She is completely obsessed with Selena. Almost two years have passed since the wedding, Sam has already left, and she continues to go after Selena in the most childish way possible. If she hates the girl so much, wouldn't it be better to ignore her? Or act like a mature woman and try to talk and clarify things, and then turn the page. But Britney, as always, is acting like an immature, troublemaking teenager. P.S.: I don't like Selena.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

She is completely obsessed with Selena. Almost two years have passed since the wedding, Sam has already left, and she continues to go after Selena in the most childish way possible. If she hates the girl so much, wouldn't it be better to ignore her? Or act like a mature woman and try to talk and clarify things, and then turn the page. But Britney, as always, is acting like an immature, troublemaking teenager. P.S.: I don't like Selena.

Definitely not normal. If it happened two or three times but... two years going to three years... no way.

Britney even mentioned Selena last song twice, some of her quotes, captions... 

Sometimes I wonder if she wants to be Selena. Before the wedding she was praising Selena always, revival inspired Glory, then started to hating her.

Funny enough, Selena is obsessed about Bieber's wife, stalking and shading her every time she can. 

Selena is bipolar,  maybe Britney...?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block