Britney's last posts was about Selena G.

7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Victim of what? We don't even know what really happened between the two.

But Britney keep mentioning Selena captions, songs, interviews, projects just to shade her. That's not normal.

If it was the opposite everybody here would call Selena a creepy stalker.

I dislike Selena a lot, but Britney clearly obsession is strange to say the least.

Obsession is something else. What Brit was doing was to vent out against someone who has done her wrong, because now she can! Are you saying she's also obsessed with her father? Mom? Sis? I think mentioned of them MORE.

5 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

What did she apparently say about Avril?

She said about "People can't congratulate you in public because of what they said about you in private."

Then when someone commented that she has to move on, it's been decades since Avril dissed her, she replied with "stop making ASSUMPTIONS! You don't know what happened."

4 hours ago, ronron said:

I love how a lot of people here assume britney is the one in the wrong, like havent we learned nothing? Britney has never been a bully to anyone who didnt wrong her hard and multiple times before (justin, xtina and her family) and everytime it happens the world has first blamed britney only to be proved wrong in time, when they realized they were the ********* not her. 

britney wouldnt hate someone just for the sake of it, im sure theres a reason and judging by the prior similar situations with the people i just mentione it might be a huge and ugly reason, one day we will know why and a lot of people will regret siding against her, again

Yes! ❤️

• Love 1

Wa wa wa that’s all she does.
I’m glad she deleted her instagram.

She reminds me of those girls that post quotes on their Facebook about being a strong independent woman but they are actually super insecure and quit to react.

Britney needs to move on and get closure on things, especially for adults who have already gone through this phase in their lives. I personally can’t relate to her woe is me and everyone sucks posts. I need more substance and someone of her caliber I would think she’d want the same. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Wa wa wa that’s all she does.
I’m glad she deleted her instagram.

She reminds me of those girls that post quotes on their Facebook about being a strong independent woman but they are actually super insecure and quit to react.

Britney needs to move on and get closure on things, especially for adults who have already gone through this phase in their lives. I personally can’t relate to her woe is me and everyone sucks posts. I need more substance and someone of her caliber I would think she’d want the same. 

Regarding your 1st paragraph, you mean like Selena.

To everyone, Selena's also a grown up.

1 hour ago, super.nova said:

today I was going to the groceries store and some person came to me and said: hey what’s the time? and I yelled back at her: STOP OBSESSING ABOUT SELENER!!! 

"Moments in time" right after Selena's post. With the rest of the caption. Brains, brother. We understand things by concept, not mere terms.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

Obsession is something else. What Brit was doing was to vent out against someone who has done her wrong, because now she can! Are you saying she's also obsessed with her father? Mom? Sis? I think mentioned of them MORE.

Are you really comparing her abusive family, years and years doing her bad with some celebrity that we don't even know if she was mean to Britney?

It is obsession and you know it... you made this thread.

Britney is fighting alone, and giving extreme stalker vibes. 

If she has a problem she should act like an adult and call Selena. The instagram shades for two years is not something normal. 

How many times she will "vent out" against someone she saw for the last time probably two years ago?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Even if this particular post was a coincidence, Britney has done beyond her share of direct bullying of Selena to the point of obsession and embarrassment but Selena has also shown she is exhausting and no Saint. 

They both have a lot in common but Britney is like..twice her age :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block