Britney reposts Project Rose photo

I sometimes wish that she would just go indulge in something like a clothing line or whatever and go do it so she’d have something to do and stop trying to β€œbe someone” on Instagram.

I was thinking the other day just how much I missed the illusion that was β€œBritney Spears.” The reason I ever fell in love with her was because of the catchy music and larger than life stage person. She was just that!

I never needed overly personal music and I didn’t need to feel like I knew her, she was just a pop star (and a damn good one) and nothing else.

Then things changed and we all became obsessed with the person behind the smile and mirrors and now here we are today.

Makes me realize how smart someone like Tina Turner was. Having survived horrible abuse and r*** then rebuilding her name away from her handler. She knew how to be star AND keep herself away from the rest. There was Annie Mae Bullock and then there was Tina Turner.

Oh Britney…the opportunity you had to be something incredible.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block