RCA determined for Britney to release an album next year possibly from the vaults

Cqleb

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

“Insider” 🙄 I think I speak for all true Britney fans when I say if it’s not a new original album, we don’t want it. We want her to be singing about current stuff, not old stuff from 12+ years ago. I wish the label wouldn’t push her. Let her do it organically. But at this point you can’t believe any rumors 😂

speak for yourself lol

I'm all here for unreleased tracks, though I don't think they'll officially release the ones that have already leaked

I mean, these 'sources' and 'psychics' and 'fortune tellers' whatever can say whatever, and just wait. If it happens, it's 'I told you' and if it doesn't, it's just overlooked.

Literally anyone can say that a person who's job for half their life a singer is going to release a new album. I'll get excited when Britney herself announces it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

“Insider” 🙄 I think I speak for all true Britney fans when I say if it’s not a new original album, we don’t want it. We want her to be singing about current stuff, not old stuff from 12+ years ago. I wish the label wouldn’t push her. Let her do it organically. But at this point you can’t believe any rumors 😂

Speak for yourself.

A LOT of us would die for Original Doll as an example...

An album with previously unreleased songs would be HEAVEN. There is literally GOLD in her vault that still will sound better than most of the (post) conservatorship era music.... ITZ unreleased stuff, Blackout unreleased stuff, SIGN ME UPPPP.

Also, Blackout still very much feels like current personal stuff to Britney considering what happened in her life. That album will never be not current. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block