RCA determined for Britney to release an album next year possibly from the vaults

Cqleb

Britney No GIF I don't wanna hear unfinished heavily produced songs with her lack of vocal. 

She should comeback when she feels like it. Otherwise it's pointless. I wanna see official videos starring with her like she actually in it and some performance/ appearances. Maybe one day she gonna feel like it. But until then please no.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 2

Will not be supported by the majority of fans and let alone the general public. So I don't see how the label want this to happen.

Also when Britney decides to come back it will be her most interesting and unexpected come back yet. They should offer her deals and maybe when they meet her creteria she will record.

• Content Curators
34 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I don't even know why they haven't released a rarities album from her entire career already. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Labels usually do that when they’re no longer with us so we’re all going to be in nursing homes by the time we hear rebellion 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

They should focus on sorting out her legacy first

- make Crossroads, DWAD, Onyx, ABC Special available on streaming 

- incl all bonus tracks on Spotify

- upload classic performances to her YouTube in HD 

Once that’s all sorted, perhaps they could release a rarities type album. Along with never before seen behind the scenes content from over the years 

Edited by Tear the floor up up
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block