RCA determined for Britney to release an album next year possibly from the vaults

Cqleb

I think it would be smart, following the success of the book and also the vault-trend by Taylor Swift. A rarities album, songs from every era. Marketing it like that, a legacy vault album. Unpublished photos form every album shoot and so on. I would it that UP!!! And I don’t see that as a cash grab or being disrespectful to her. I thinks it’s very smart ❤️

• Love 3
21 hours ago, setlimitations said:

If they BJ her “comeback” album, It will be treated as such by the hardcore fans.  Tell us how that went RCA. I agree with others though, a new greatest hits could work if done correctly. a new Single Collection type of release with the box set like it was with that release.  Cassette box set of the singles, and one all together like an actual greatest hits physical cassette. CD collection the same way, vinyl collection the same way.  They could even talk with the publishers of TWIM , with Britney of course, and come to an agreement on bundling the book with the more expensive package options. Save the unreleased material for actual album anniversaries, and with Britney ready. Same goes for an album of “new material”, only when she wants it. 

no i don't want to become a Taylor Swift fan 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

I don’t either :ehidk_britney_um_eek:, just saying I would rather have another greatest hits packaged well, instead of an album that they force out since Britney doesn’t seem to want to make one yet, if ever.  

totally! but please no all formats of the same things hahahaha 

her first greatest hits was so good! that dvd with the interactive menu…… i hope they bring something cutting edge again rather than just TS level of money grabbing

• Like 1
1 hour ago, buzwei2005 said:

totally! but please no all formats of the same things hahahaha 

her first greatest hits was so good! that dvd with the interactive menu…… i hope they bring something cutting edge again rather than just TS level of money grabbing

I understand what you mean, unfortunately that’s what money hungry labels do.  It’s not like that is what I want, but a kind of best case scenario. I just do not want any non Britney approved “new music”. 

14 hours ago, MacJ said:

I think it would be smart, following the success of the book and also the vault-trend by Taylor Swift. A rarities album, songs from every era. Marketing it like that, a legacy vault album. Unpublished photos form every album shoot and so on. I would it that UP!!! And I don’t see that as a cash grab or being disrespectful to her. I thinks it’s very smart ❤️

Even Mariah did this with the release of her memoir. I was surprised Britney/the label didn’t. It seemed like a no brainer 

• Love 1

A rarities album could be the smartest thing RCA does if Britney approves it. And if she was okay with Manjobi being released then I don’t see why she’d have a problem with this. She has so many gems in the vault that deserve to be polished and released officially, and it’ll give fans something to tide them over while Britney is on her indefinite hiatus. 

• Love 1

I would love a "Rarities & B-Sides" compilation album like Mariah did a few years ago. Give us the international bonus tracks, some unreleased stuff, maybe even a couple alternate takes/demo versions of the hits. It would probably do better than we think just because of all the Britney-nostalgia, and it would make the hardcore fans SO happy. And maybe even prime her for a proper comeback with new material, if she wanted to. 

oh I see that everyone before me has suggested this and said all this already :enigma_alien_blue:

Edited by UnusualSoldier
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block