RCA determined for Britney to release an album next year possibly from the vaults

Cqleb

Insider claims that RCA is determined to have Britney Spears release a new album in the summer of 2024, the reason would be the sales of the book that encouraged the record company. If she doesn't want to go into the studio, a discard album is a possibility.

Unreleased songs album here we go, then :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 2

I wish they'd give her the time to decide to comeback herself, if she ever wants it. Forcing her sounds terrible. Like, you'll either record an album or we'll release one of the songs we already have, even if you don't want to. Kinda fked up, especially if they do this to Britney. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Edited by kasavas
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

The conservatorship ended two years ago. During all that time, they could have persuaded her to sign onto a rarities compilation spawning all eras, including already released and mastered b-sides and bonus tracks to make it cheap
Instead they got Marcella Araica to do those Dolby versions, basically stem mixes, of all the consevatorship era albums so they can drop them every few months to keep fans happy (BJ coming next btw :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

It's clear neither Britney or RCA have any intentions to release a project like that anytime soon

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Of course we all want new music, but it just wouldn’t feel right if Britney’s label would go around Britney and her artistic integrity to put out a product without her approval. That’s a snake kinda move, not cool. I’m sure RCA want her to have new music out, like duh that’s their whole business, or perhaps they’re cool with Britney taking her time, she’s not the only artist or female pop star on their roster.

But I doubt they’re gonna wait around forever, streams are king these days, and releasing new songs upon the success of TWIM has got to be on their radar. I’m happy with Britney being happy and doing whatever pleases her at the moment. I’m not too hungry for new songs right now, a new single every while like HMC or Manjobi is cool.

Britney’s 25th anniversary is coming up in January, so I’d be happily surprised if there’s something happening with that. Maybe a new hits competition or something new. Britney should chill, enjoy the sun and surf and organically rediscover her passion in her own time. She’s given enough to the world and her fans, you do you boo..  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

“Insider” 🙄 I think I speak for all true Britney fans when I say if it’s not a new original album, we don’t want it. We want her to be singing about current stuff, not old stuff from 12+ years ago. I wish the label wouldn’t push her. Let her do it organically. But at this point you can’t believe any rumors 😂

All true Britney fans have been asking for unreleased tracks tho 

• Love 4

If they BJ her “comeback” album, It will be treated as such by the hardcore fans.  Tell us how that went RCA. I agree with others though, a new greatest hits could work if done correctly. a new Single Collection type of release with the box set like it was with that release.  Cassette box set of the singles, and one all together like an actual greatest hits physical cassette. CD collection the same way, vinyl collection the same way.  They could even talk with the publishers of TWIM , with Britney of course, and come to an agreement on bundling the book with the more expensive package options. Save the unreleased material for actual album anniversaries, and with Britney ready. Same goes for an album of “new material”, only when she wants it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block