'Crossroads' finally coming to digital on 12/11!

6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

lol I love Britney but this movie is really bad.

what we need is DWADT on streaming services.

Or... both:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Spoiler

What a beautiful tour.

blackout (new editions, anniversaries, outta this world on Spotify, etc, more, more, gimme MOAR) and DWAD tour (4K!!!!) should be both released on streamings since Britney herself is praising them in her BEST SELLER book tho :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: This is for you, RCA and crew, etc. Man, she praises blackout like three times there :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3

Thank you for the heads up!!

57 minutes ago, super.nova said:

lol I love Britney but this movie is really bad.

That is absolutely not true. It's kinda cliché in some parts, but just when you're about to dismiss it, it's actually also heartfelt and smart... while also being lighthearted and fun. What else could anyone expect from a POP artist? I think she nailed it for her first movie. I saw it a bazillion times, it has some great acting (Zoe at the top), and it's never pretentious, it just works. It also makes people laugh, while giving a nice message.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Can we get spice world too

ugh yes please!! Now THAT is a bad movie, but it's so bad I can't stop watching it. But it's the Spice Girls, they're known for being cute and messy, and that is a cute a messy movie! Again, job done.

PS: Victoria driving that double decker..... The Fast & Furious franchise COULD NEVA!

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

ugh yes please!! Now THAT is a bad movie, but it's so bad I can't stop watching it. But it's the Spice Girls, they're known for being cute and messy, and that is a cute a messy movie! Again, job done.

PS: Victoria driving that double decker..... The Fast & Furious franchise COULD NEVA!

The amount of iconic cameos that movie has :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block