'Crossroads' finally coming to digital on 12/11!

4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Can we get spice world too

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Tbqfh :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I got all my favorite movies on digital from Vudu and for cheap. Like no more than $4 a film for HD. Vudu has a Disc to Digital service where you can scan your old dvds upc codes and typically the film comes up in their service for digital purchase. I’ve done this with so many films including crossroads and spice world. It didn’t have any of Britney’s concert dvd releases though or not even For the Record:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Download the Vudu app on your phone and on your desktop/tablet go to this site and search whatever film you want but be specific because I just put in “spice world” and a bunch of diff products not related to Spice Girls came up. 

It may take a few barcodes to get one that works. On the app you’ll scan the barcodes and when one works, it gives you the option to buy in SD for like $2 or so, or HD $4-5. It’s cool cuz I got a bunch on old films I watched as a kid and teen. 

Oh and HD option obviously isn’t as clear as HD films of today but they’re pretty high quality for the films of their times. When I bought spice world it was more vibrant than when it came on premium cable channels. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

ugh yes please!! Now THAT is a bad movie, but it's so bad I can't stop watching it. But it's the Spice Girls, they're known for being cute and messy, and that is a cute a messy movie! Again, job done.

PS: Victoria driving that double decker..... The Fast & Furious franchise COULD NEVA!

It’s on Amazon Prime :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I got all my favorite movies on digital from Vudu and for cheap. Like no more than $4 a film for HD. Vudu has a Disc to Digital service where you can scan your old dvds upc codes and typically the film comes up in their service for digital purchase. I’ve done this with so many films including crossroads and spice world. It didn’t have any of Britney’s concert dvd releases though or not even For the Record:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Download the Vudu app on your phone and on your desktop/tablet go to this site and search whatever film you want but be specific because I just put in “spice world” and a bunch of diff products not related to Spice Girls came up. 

It may take a few barcodes to get one that works. On the app you’ll scan the barcodes and when one works, it gives you the option to buy in SD for like $2 or so, or HD $4-5. It’s cool cuz I got a bunch on old films I watched as a kid and teen. 

Oh and HD option obviously isn’t as clear as HD films of today but they’re pretty high quality for the films of their times. When I bought spice world it was more vibrant than when it came on premium cable channels. 

yes, I do the same thing but general audience is not aware of it! So it's great to see Crossroads being released in digital after so many years :elton:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block