Is Britney Annoyed At Police? New Instagram Post Mentions Being "Demoralized"

1. You were speeding/ignoring road markings 

2. The officer was very lenient with you considering he’s pulled you over multiple times.

3. Tell him this to his face rather than giving sweet lady ‘need to go te te’

Sorry, I don’t have to agree with her all the time :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

PS. That camera is there for you as much as against you. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Seanril said:

They truly don't. I just think about all the free time that she has and this is the stuff that she comes up with. Like it is the most random of random things. It shows you how bored she is. 

Agree.

I mean I understand if she is mad about being pulled over but to post a passive aggressive remark about the cop online when she KNOWS that she will get backlash just like she did when she shaded Selena and the Jack in the Box employee is just silly.

I just think she should be aware of what she posts sometimes, that's all.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

I mean I understand if she is mad about being pulled over but to post a passive aggressive remark about the cop online when she KNOWS that she will get backlash just like she did when she shaded Selena and the Jack in the Box employee is just silly.

I just think she should be aware of what she posts sometimes, that's all.

Agreed.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sia said:

The truth is that your perspective is completely bias, in favor of Britney.

In the Britney fan community, there appears to be only two sides: Team Britney and Team Con.

Team Britney: We take every word she says as fact and discount any other perspective, specifically that if Team Con.

Team Con: Literally the opposite. We take their word at face value and discount Britney’s perspective.

What doesn’t exist however, is a middle ground where we see that the two sides may both have some level of validity to what they say and do. The reason I bring this up is to respond to your remark about her sons wanting her to be “cool” with everyone again. 

My question is, why is Preston and Jayden wanting their mom to make the effort to help rebuild the family dynamic, a bad thing?

If you’re only looking at it through the lease of Team Britney, then yah, it makes sense you’d think that’s a bad thing.

I however, choose to sit in the middle and recognize that both sides have a closet to clean out.

Because her family abused, used, and trafficked her? How hard is that to understand why she doesn’t want anything to do with those people and why she just won’t be “cool” with them.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She seems to be cool with her mom, so why so much hate for an officer doing his job? 

Misplaced anger is part of trauma reaction. She could also be triggered because she was kidnapped by the police in 2008.  

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

The ones that are hardcore judging Britney about her post are just as bad as Britney judging the cop in her post.  As someone said, her caption is vague.  We don't know exactly what she is talking about.  

I took the post as, why the video is released to the public.  That is shady, and it must've been a cop or someone who has access that leaked the video.  I'd be upset to.  But if she is upset because of the incident, then she would be in the wrong.  With that in mind, she was very polite and courteous back to the officer.  There are plenty of celebs that pull the "Do you know who I am" card.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

We have to acknowledge that sis is pissed at law enforcement for busting down her doors in 2008 to force her into the Conservatorship. Give our Queen some time to heal and do some venting after the public humiliation they put her through back then. With time, I think she will understand how to deal with the police. 

She might be talking about the allegedly corrupt police chief who orchestrated the abduction, or one of his minions.

22 hours ago, Talkdirty said:

is Britney still annoyed at cops for stopping her for moving violations while driving? Should they have arrested her for not having a license and proof of insurance on her or in her vehicle, instead? The fact is Britney received special treatment and she seems upset about it (rather than relieved and thankful)

if it affects her so much, maybe she should hire a driver?

Related:

Many drive without proof.. your reaching . Arrest ? Get a grip. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block