Is Britney Annoyed At Police? New Instagram Post Mentions Being "Demoralized"

He says “Mamma !!! Is that you !?? Are you gonna let a cop pull you over and talk **** to you ???? Is it even allowed to demoralize and talk **** to a woman while taping you, mamma ???” I’m honestly like America … I DON’T KNOW YALL !!!

is Britney still annoyed at cops for stopping her for moving violations while driving? Should they have arrested her for not having a license and proof of insurance on her or in her vehicle, instead? The fact is Britney received special treatment and she seems upset about it (rather than relieved and thankful)

if it affects her so much, maybe she should hire a driver?

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

is Britney still annoyed at cops for stopping her for moving violations while driving? Should they have arrested her for not having a license and proof of insurance on her or in her vehicle, instead? The fact is Britney received special treatment and she seems upset about it (rather than relieved and thankful)

if it affects her so much, maybe she should hire a driver?

In the video I saw, the cop was more than polite. So maybe she isn’t referencing that video. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I knew it would only be a matter of time before she went after that cop. Everyone seems to be in her firing line, and after encountering this many people who she interprets as having a vendetta against her, she needs to do some self reflection and think that maybe it’s her reactions that are the problem, and not that the entire world is against her. 

How do you know she's referring to that video? her post is so vague. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

I thought the cop was pretty nice considering she had no proof of license or insurance. He also mentioned he’s stopped her before. He seemed reasonable to me. 

Next time he should arrest her, if this is her thinking. How ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

We have to acknowledge that sis is pissed at law enforcement for busting down her doors in 2008 to force her into the Conservatorship. Give our Queen some time to heal and do some venting after the public humiliation they put her through back then. With time, I think she will understand how to deal with the police. 

Venting your unfiltered thoughts online for all coworkers, friends, family, employees to see is no way to heal and any qualified therapist would agree

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

How do you know she's referring to that video? her post is so vague. 

Maybe she’s not referring to that one then, hopefully someone will post the one where a cop is actually talking sh iit to her and demoralising her. This is the problem with vague social media call outs - there’s too much room for misunderstanding and interpretation. 

If there’s another video out there that deserves this response from her then fair enough. I’m going by her history of calling people out who don’t deserve such harsh words, like the Jack in the box worker. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block