Is Britney Annoyed At Police? New Instagram Post Mentions Being "Demoralized"

Tbh her post is vague. Maybe she watched a video somewhere of a kid saying this to his mom and she related to it in how America treats her. We don’t and will never know. She never says Preston or Jayden said this to her. We’re all assuming because she posted a picture of herself with one of her sons. It might not even be related. 

To quote the Tootsie Pop commercial: “The world may never know.”

• Love 1
22 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s not it and we all know it. The end game is to have her let everyone back in her life and give them all money again. That’s the real issue here. If she was financially supporting everyone, they wouldn’t be saying this ****. It’s all about her money, always has been, always will be.

Are we just gonna gloss over what Jayden said about him and Preston wanting her to be cool with everyone again or….?

I agree, except for the part where they wouldn't be saying anything if she still supported them. They would, indeed, still be spouting forth. One of the wisest observations Britney made was they feel guilty because she's been supporting them. And that makes them mean (that last part is my contribution).

7 minutes ago, Psammead said:

I agree, except for the part where they wouldn't be saying anything if she still supported them. They would, indeed, still be spouting forth. One of the wisest observations Britney made was they feel guilty because she's been supporting them. And that makes them mean (that last part is my contribution).

I was just meaning they wouldn’t say anything about her posting ***** on Instagram if she was cool with everyone like the kids want her to be. To me honestly, it’s just a manipulation tactic to get control over her and gain access to the gravy train again since they can’t do it with a conservatorship. But who knows.

5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And if you or someone you love were being mugged/attacked/assaulted or in any kind of seriously dangerous situation, you’d never call them? 

Blah Blah Blah 

As I’m a black latino guy, they would never respond to that call in the first place. And If they did, they would probably put the blame on me, assault me, and kneel on my neck until I die, so no! 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Blah Blah Blah 

As I’m a black latino guy, they would never respond to that call in the first place. And If they did, they would probably put the blame on me, assault me, and kneel on my neck until I die, so no! 

They would legit say there’s nothing they can do because there’s no video so it’s he said he said and also they won’t use up resources to search a city for a mugging perpetrator that they won’t believe existed. They’d also assume it was gang related, based on where YOU hang out (YOU were asking for it) without knowing anything about you. That’s policing. Meanwhile a 60 year old white woman would make national news 😂 poor us (civilization) 

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Blah Blah Blah 

I’m sorry it’s like this for you, I do understand I’m speaking from a place of privilege. I get it that there are corrupt and messed up cops, but what I’m saying is, they are not ALL like that. They do a lot of good as well and have a hard time. However, I’m not in your situation so I get why you don’t trust them. 

Regarding the one who was in the video of Britney, do you genuinely think he did something wrong in the way he spoke to her? I saw it as him being very polite and courteous, especially considering it was her who was the law breaker there. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block