Is Britney Annoyed At Police? New Instagram Post Mentions Being "Demoralized"

19 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

What confuses me is that she flew to Hawaii about 68 times between 2019 and 2022 only to not go to Hawaii to see her sons who she just claimed she is speaking to. When is the last time she saw her 2 teenagers?

Her kids have her blocked. They don’t want to see her. 
The boys have said multiple times that they want their mom to stop posting nude pics and weird dance videos to Instagram. That’s all Britney has to do to repair her relationship with them, yet she refuses to do that. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Talkdirty said:

It’s 2023. We have no expectation of privacy the moment we open our front doors. Everyone has a ring doorbell. Everyone has blink cameras. Cops wear body cams and we force them to because they mur*** black people for minor infractions. Driving without a license and proof of insurance isn’t something to cut someone slack over. I would have been arrested or at the very least my vehicle seized if I was stopped and didn’t provide the necessary credentials. Instead of complaining about cops she should learn to photocopy her documentation 

Exactly. This is not hard to do, especially with all the money and assistants she has. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

But her sons don't want to see her and they are of an age to make that decision. I mean what do you want her, roll up to their house and there be a scene? It's not so black and white. And how did her sons even get brought up into this, I thought this post was about the cops and her getting pulled over :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

So then you are saying she’s lying when she says she just spoke with one of them? Or are you here intentionally in bad faith 

10 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

The boys have said multiple times that they want their mom to stop posting nude pics and weird dance videos to Instagram. That’s all Britney has to do to repair her relationship with them, yet she refuses to do that. 

It’s not up to her children to dictate what she can and cannot do with her own Instagram page 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

So then you are saying she’s lying when she says she just spoke with one of them? Or are you here intentionally in bad faith 

I feel like you're trying to find something to get worked up over and I'm not sure why. I would imagine she talks to them on the phone however often is comfortable for all of them.

Funny how some people here want her to tone it down with her photos, because her kids say so, but when she in turn respects their decision to not see them then we're getting upset at her over that? Makes no sense to me. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

That’s not it and we all know it. The end game is to have her let everyone back in her life and give them all money again. That’s the real issue here. If she was financially supporting everyone, they wouldn’t be saying this ****. It’s all about her money, always has been, always will be.

Are we just gonna gloss over what Jayden said about him and Preston wanting her to be cool with everyone again or….?

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I don't know why people keep arguing in a thread that was clearly done to the intention to only critized her. And please even if Britney decides to stop posting in instagram, her kids are not going to magically get back to her. 

Did you click on it just to criticize it? 

3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s not it and we all know it. The end game is to have her let everyone back in her life and give them all money again. That’s the real issue here. If she was financially supporting everyone, they wouldn’t be saying this ****. It’s all about her money, always has been, always will be.

Are we just gonna gloss over what Jayden said about him and Preston wanting her to be cool with everyone again or….?

The truth is that your perspective is completely bias, in favor of Britney.

In the Britney fan community, there appears to be only two sides: Team Britney and Team Con.

Team Britney: We take every word she says as fact and discount any other perspective, specifically that if Team Con.

Team Con: Literally the opposite. We take their word at face value and discount Britney’s perspective.

What doesn’t exist however, is a middle ground where we see that the two sides may both have some level of validity to what they say and do. The reason I bring this up is to respond to your remark about her sons wanting her to be “cool” with everyone again. 

My question is, why is Preston and Jayden wanting their mom to make the effort to help rebuild the family dynamic, a bad thing?

If you’re only looking at it through the lease of Team Britney, then yah, it makes sense you’d think that’s a bad thing.

I however, choose to sit in the middle and recognize that both sides have a closet to clean out.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block