Is Britney Annoyed At Police? New Instagram Post Mentions Being "Demoralized"

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Then why are you on here venting your unfiltered thoughts about Britney online? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Not Funny GIF

this is a members only forum and not a place where all of my coworkers and friends can find me but congrats on thinking you did something 😂 

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

It’s 2023. We have no expectation of privacy the moment we open our front doors. Everyone has a ring doorbell. Everyone has blink cameras. Cops wear body cams and we force them to because they mur*** black people for minor infractions. Driving without a license and proof of insurance isn’t something to cut someone slack over. I would have been arrested or at the very least my vehicle seized if I was stopped and didn’t provide the necessary credentials. Instead of complaining about cops she should learn to photocopy her documentation 

Oh I agree trust me. Britney is not like us though. She has been sheltered for 13 years and she needs to make mistakes like this so she learns. I only think she was mad it was recorded though. She doesn’t understand how the world works now. She should have gotten a ticket honestly. I did when I forgot my damn license 🫠

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I love Britney but she’s embarrassing herself with this post. I hope she reconsiders and see that she’s not above the law and that she was recorded for her safety… and tbh the policeman wasn’t rude AT ALL - unless she’s talking about something else.

She should be pissed at the people who posted it online, not at the cop.

I still have sympathy for her, she was too sheltered her whole life; but part of being an adult is learning about these things and knowing society norms.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2
  • Like 7

I hope she isn't talking about the leaked video, because that cop clearly didn't talk sh#it to her and was overall nice. It's still shady that the video leaked to the press, but that's another story. 

Britney seems to have really bad anxiety response to what she deem people talking down to her / demoralizing her. It's of course a common symptom of mental health issues. With time, she'll get better

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Her isolating herself and having no purpose is making her an old grandma who sits and complains about everything. That’s what my grandma does lol

What confuses me is that she flew to Hawaii about 68 times between 2019 and 2022 only to not go to Hawaii to see her sons who she just claimed she is speaking to. When is the last time she saw her 2 teenagers?

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

What confuses me is that she flew to Hawaii about 68 times between 2019 and 2022 only to not go to Hawaii to see her sons who she just claimed she is speaking to. If I was a mom, and didn’t see my sons in 2 years????? I’d be in hawaii. So if she isn’t on speaking terms with them, she should stop talking about them on Instagram otherwise people will rightly criticize her. No one is forcing her to divulge her conversations she has with her boys on Instagram. 

But her sons don't want to see her and they are of an age to make that decision. I mean what do you want her, roll up to their house and there be a scene? It's not so black and white. And how did her sons even get brought up into this, I thought this post was about the cops and her getting pulled over :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block