Photos and videos where Britney looks like Jamie Lynn.

2 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Barelyyyyy 

It’s extremely strange how Jamie Lynn was really really attractive until she gave birth. Then she completely went downhill. 
I saw one theory that JL got a nose job that didn’t suit her face. Then she had the weight gain… 

It blows my mind how some people are truly at their *peak* physical attractiveness in their late teens and early twenties. I don’t know if it’s genetic or if these “peaked in high school” type people just gave up on taking care of themselves. 

Britney was definitely in her peak in life in her teens and early twenties, but even during her breakdown era and now: she has always looked beautiful!!! Her body is so nice and in shape too! 

Britney has always looked really good actually she looks super young always for her age! The stress of her life is what I will only blame for her looks dropping over the years.

even in 2011 Britney was radiant compared to whatever Jamie Lynn looked like back then

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Barelyyyyy 

It’s extremely strange how Jamie Lynn was really really attractive until she gave birth. Then she completely went downhill. 
I saw one theory that JL got a nose job that didn’t suit her face. Then she had the weight gain… 

It blows my mind how some people are truly at their *peak* physical attractiveness in their late teens and early twenties. I don’t know if it’s genetic or if these “peaked in high school” type people just gave up on taking care of themselves. 

Britney was definitely in her peak in life in her teens and early twenties, but even during her breakdown era and now: she has always looked beautiful!!! Her body is so nice and in shape too! 

It’s the Brooke Shields syndrome. Brooke was drop dead gorgeous. However, she started looking off in her late teens and early twenties not because she was “aging poorly” (she was FAR too young for that!), but because the way her chin and other features continued to grow, protrude, and become sharper just wasn’t as attractive.

Some people get upset hearing this and declare that nobody looks the way they did as a teenager or at 20, but this isn’t about regular aging - it’s about features literally changing as one’s body is still developing. My chin at 15 is the same as it is at 33, but Jamie Lynn’s and Brooke’s became more harsh after 15. Brooke hadn’t even given birth when her features rapidly changed.

Truthfully, Jamie Lynn shared some features that were similar to Britney’s, including their dark brown eyes. But other features such as her mouth and chin were always distinct and she also resembled Bryan and Jamie - those features became more prominent over the years. This 2006 photo shows her resemblance to Bryan and Jamie, too: sub-buzz-421-1690455573-1.jpg?downsize=7

Honestly, this 2007 picture of Jamie Lynn shows how her features were becoming more harsh, in contrast to how Britney at a similar age had softer features:

s-l1200.jpg?fbclid=IwAR187DPr6a5-e-neVnt

Jamie_Lynn_Spears.jpg

Another example of where 2006 Jamie Lynn's much sharper jawline and chin, smaller mouth, smaller nose, etc. looked very different from teenaged Britney. Britney had a more bulbous nose, fuller lips (even BEFORE lipstick was strategically used to enlarge them - the picture below is certainly exaggerated with makeup, but her smile without lipstick was still fuller than JL's), and softer features including her chin and overall face. They still resembled each other here (not in the current JL picture on the left), but once Jamie Lynn's features continued to grow and become sharper, it really took away the sisterly look.

jamie-lynn-spears-072623-5ddab8a620b1456

image2.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1

Jamie Lynn was a very cute girl, let's keep it all the way 100. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: However, she is not a cute WOMAN. As she aged, her chin became extremely more pronounced. She started to look less like Britney and Lynne, and more like Jamie and Bryan. That's no one's fault, that's just her genetics. And I doubt she's desperate enough to go under the knife and get her chin adjusted to look more like Britney and Lynne again, she has no need to do so. And it's not like she's hideous, she's just not photogenic anymore.

On the other hand, Britney still looks very much like she used to. She looks very much like a younger version of Lynne, with barely anything of Jamie in her. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And if we're being completely honest, it's not like Jamie's features are ugly. They're ugly on HIM because he's old and bitter and they're twisted by rage, but Bryan is as much his clone as Britney is Lynne's, and Bryan was a stud for most of his life (and I personally think he's still kinda hot). It's just that Jamie's features don't look good on a WOMAN, which is why they look so awkward on Jamie Lynn.

53 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It’s the Brooke Shields syndrome. Brooke was drop dead gorgeous. However, she started looking off in her late teens and early twenties not because she was “aging poorly” (she was FAR too young for that!), but because the way her chin and other features continued to grow, protrude, and become sharper just wasn’t as attractive.

Brooke Shields is absolutely gorgeous to this day, people thought she was ugly when her features became more adult? I hate people.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Brooke Shields is absolutely gorgeous to this day, people thought she was ugly when her features became more adult? I hate people.

I don’t think people thought or think she’s ugly. Some of her features becoming sharper and continuing to grow make some people feel like she wasn’t as attractive, or at least just looked very different. Here are some discussions:

Edited by NotBuyingIt

I think the most similarity is in the eyes but that's where it stops. Even as teenagers, they both have very different face shapes, mouths/chins and noses. 

JL was a very pretty teen, and that's as much as I'm going to say about her.

Britney has continued to be extremely beautiful through all of her phases of life. She's looked very different at various times but she's a truly natural beauty and it's more than just "pretty" like JL was

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/16/2023 at 11:31 PM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Barelyyyyy 

I know right?

JL was seriously GORGEOUS in the later seasons of Zoey 101.

I can see why she was sxually active.

But yeah she definitely had a nose job because her nose is pointy like a witch now and not soft & feminine like it used to be.

Plus her chin grew enormously like Jay Leno.

idk if its karma for how she looks now or just not taking care of herself.

JL is the definition of "peaked early in life"

Britney ALWAYS had her body on point and even with all those plastic surgeries she had in the 2010s,

she still was HOTTER and SXIER than JL ever was!

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I know right?

JL was seriously GORGEOUS in the later seasons of Zoey 101.

I can see why she was sxually active.

But yeah she definitely had a nose job because her nose is pointy like a witch now and not soft & feminine like it used to be.

Plus her chin grew enormously like Jay Leno.

idk if its karma for how she looks now or just not taking care of herself.

JL is the definition of "peaked early in life"

Britney ALWAYS had her body on point and even with all those plastic surgeries she had in the 2010s,

she still was HOTTER and SXIER than JL ever was!

Yeah, Britney also has better body proportions, because JL has a bigger head and no neck. It makes her look shorter. Plus, she trained as a dancer, so her posture was never as aligned. I think as kids, JL had the more "popular"/preppy pretty face. Though LBR she never got as much work done as she could have.

jamie-lynn-spears-britney-081723-1e4eee9

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Yeah, Britney also has better body proportions, because JL has a bigger head and no neck. It makes her look shorter. Plus, she trained as a dancer, so her posture was never as aligned. I think as kids, JL had the more "popular"/preppy pretty face. Though LBR she never got as much work done as she could have.

jamie-lynn-spears-britney-081723-1e4eee9

True.

Britney has always had an athletic type of body because of her dancing and previous gymnastics training.

I just find it funny how Britney NEVER lost her figure even after having kids while JL is a decade younger and lost it already at 32.

In my opinion, Britney still looked good in 2007 even though the World said she was fat.

Yeah I just don't understand how JL's chin and face changed so much within a decade.

I mean was that just nature taking its course or was that surgery?

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

True.

Britney has always had an athletic type of body because of her dancing and previous gymnastics training.

I just find it funny how Britney NEVER lost her figure even after having kids while JL is a decade younger and lost it already at 32.

In my opinion, Britney still looked good in 2007 even though the World said she was fat.

Yeah I just don't understand how JL's chin and face changed so much within a decade.

I mean was that just nature taking its course or was that surgery?

I meant the natural body proportions, that they were both both with. Can't really change a short neck and bigger head.

On 11/17/2023 at 1:18 AM, Dcarp999 said:

I am going to get downvoted into oblivion. But I think its insane some of you think Jamie Lynn is this hideous monster with zero resemblance to Britney, people are spending all day here ragging on Jamie Lynn's appearance, just dragging her with every name in the book.

But it is obvious to anyone who is an unbiased observer that there is, or at least used to be, very strong resemblance between the two sisters. I think people are not actually being honest and looking at their features and are driven by their hatred.

These two photos clearly look like sisters:

jamie-lynn-spears-arriving-at-the-uptown

britney-spears-at-the-1999-teen-choice-a

In Crossroads there were many scenes where Britney looked like Jamie Lynn:

36ba58dfb42accec14783b31adffcf6303f1f097

AA1hci1T.img?w=1920&h=1080&m=4&q=89

The resemblance was also notable in the video for Crazy. In the first 40 seconds on the video she looks almost exactly like Jamie Lynn when she was on Zoey 101. Part of it is the styling of the hair and makeup, but Britney's face looked much rounder in that video than it usually does, which makes her look very similar to Jamie Lynn. 

In this video she also looks like a young Jamie Lynn like when she was on Zoey 101.

This one also:

I think in all of these photos she looks like her too. 

ZIUGGA33QOPXH3QH2NMBVF64XA.jpg

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cr

intro-1622117179.jpg

Here are some photos of Jamie Lynn which resemble these photos of Britney, although she does look a bit like a "sour faced" version of her: 

artworks-KCEuCF1oL4zaSHDg-yGof8A-t500x50

jamie-lynn-spears-zoey-101-1014x570.jpg

51110735-850x560.jpeg

ZOEY101.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

AAAABa7aiXAR64r6KkyWECMS2BzkiSqxdHjqpKAF

p3099484_e_v4_ab.jpg

p3099473_e_v8_ah.jpg

kplgr0-17zoey1large.jpg?w=620

Whitney is not feeling it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block