Photos and videos where Britney looks like Jamie Lynn.

I am going to get downvoted into oblivion. But I think its insane some of you think Jamie Lynn is this hideous monster with zero resemblance to Britney, people are spending all day here ragging on Jamie Lynn's appearance, just dragging her with every name in the book.

But it is obvious to anyone who is an unbiased observer that there is, or at least used to be, very strong resemblance between the two sisters. I think people are not actually being honest and looking at their features and are driven by their hatred.

These two photos clearly look like sisters:

jamie-lynn-spears-arriving-at-the-uptown

britney-spears-at-the-1999-teen-choice-a

In Crossroads there were many scenes where Britney looked like Jamie Lynn:

36ba58dfb42accec14783b31adffcf6303f1f097

AA1hci1T.img?w=1920&h=1080&m=4&q=89

The resemblance was also notable in the video for Crazy. In the first 40 seconds on the video she looks almost exactly like Jamie Lynn when she was on Zoey 101. Part of it is the styling of the hair and makeup, but Britney's face looked much rounder in that video than it usually does, which makes her look very similar to Jamie Lynn. 

In this video she also looks like a young Jamie Lynn like when she was on Zoey 101.

This one also:

I think in all of these photos she looks like her too. 

ZIUGGA33QOPXH3QH2NMBVF64XA.jpg

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cr

intro-1622117179.jpg

Here are some photos of Jamie Lynn which resemble these photos of Britney, although she does look a bit like a "sour faced" version of her: 

artworks-KCEuCF1oL4zaSHDg-yGof8A-t500x50

jamie-lynn-spears-zoey-101-1014x570.jpg

51110735-850x560.jpeg

ZOEY101.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

AAAABa7aiXAR64r6KkyWECMS2BzkiSqxdHjqpKAF

p3099484_e_v4_ab.jpg

p3099473_e_v8_ah.jpg

kplgr0-17zoey1large.jpg?w=620

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I am going to get downvoted into oblivion. But I think its insane some of you think Jamie Lynn is this hideous monster with zero resemblance to Britney, people are spending all day here ragging on Jamie Lynn's appearance, just dragging her with every name in the book.

But it is obvious to anyone who is an unbiased observer that there is, or at least used to be, very strong resemblance between the two sisters. I think people are not actually being honest and looking at their features and are driven by their hatred.

These two photos clearly look like sisters:

jamie-lynn-spears-arriving-at-the-uptown

britney-spears-at-the-1999-teen-choice-a

In Crossroads there were many scenes where Britney looked like Jamie Lynn:

36ba58dfb42accec14783b31adffcf6303f1f097

AA1hci1T.img?w=1920&h=1080&m=4&q=89

The resemblance was also notable in the video for Crazy. In the first 40 seconds on the video she looks almost exactly like Jamie Lynn when she was on Zoey 101. Part of it is the styling of the hair and makeup, but Britney's face looked much rounder in that video than it usually does, which makes her look very similar to Jamie Lynn. 

In this video she also looks like a young Jamie Lynn like when she was on Zoey 101.

This one also:

I think in all of these photos she looks like her too. 

ZIUGGA33QOPXH3QH2NMBVF64XA.jpg

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cr

intro-1622117179.jpg

Here are some photos of Jamie Lynn which resemble these photos of Britney, although she does look a bit like a "sour faced" version of her: 

artworks-KCEuCF1oL4zaSHDg-yGof8A-t500x50

jamie-lynn-spears-zoey-101-1014x570.jpg

51110735-850x560.jpeg

ZOEY101.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

AAAABa7aiXAR64r6KkyWECMS2BzkiSqxdHjqpKAF

p3099484_e_v4_ab.jpg

p3099473_e_v8_ah.jpg

kplgr0-17zoey1large.jpg?w=620

JL looks just like BOMT-ney in the 2nd pic.

Its crazy how pretty she used to be.

Now she looks horrible.

• Love 4

No one refutes that she USED to look like Britney’s mini me. But that changed in her 20’s. Her eyebrow shape changed, her nose kept growing and slumps down, her chin kept growing and her barely there lips got even thinner. So yeah she doesn’t look like Britney. She looks more like Jamie than she does to Britney. 

• Like 2

Barelyyyyy 

It’s extremely strange how Jamie Lynn was really really attractive until she gave birth. Then she completely went downhill. 
I saw one theory that JL got a nose job that didn’t suit her face. Then she had the weight gain… 

It blows my mind how some people are truly at their *peak* physical attractiveness in their late teens and early twenties. I don’t know if it’s genetic or if these “peaked in high school” type people just gave up on taking care of themselves. 

Britney was definitely in her peak in life in her teens and early twenties, but even during her breakdown era and now: she has always looked beautiful!!! Her body is so nice and in shape too! 

Edited by Loosenupthosebuttons
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block