Is Taylor Swift the "SUCCESSFUL" version of Jamie Lynn?

No. I would say she’s more like a version of Britney that actually had a truly loving, supportive family and better team members who reinforced her self-empowerment and independence.

The 90s and 00s weren’t kind in general. Britney got the worst of it. Had the situation been different, she could’ve had Taylor’s current following.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1

Honestly if JL was a genuinely nice person with a stronger work ethic and never got pregnant, she could’ve had a successful country music career. Potentially as big as Taylor WHEN Taylor did country music. Could she ever be as big as Taylor now? No I don’t think so. 

JL was already a teen queen, so the exposure was there. She could’ve easily did her Nickelodeon show and release an album much like every teen actress did back then. And with Britney’s push, it would’ve been big. Especially considering the teen girls of that time were either doing pop or Pop rock music. No one was doing country. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I genuinely think Britney could’ve still had a huge following like Taylor does now if she’d been given the gift of healthy support and boundaries from the world. B got screwed over.

Gorl, you all are like she never had in past 13 years c-ship. It's normal that she wants to have normal life and not to be thirsty for attention and success. Britney and Taylor are TOTALLY different. 

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Really? Taylor is pretending interest in others because she wants from them something :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Well idk.

I mean I'm not saying I'm on Taylor's side because I don't know her personally, I'm being the devil's advocate here

but I mean she's been friends with Selena Gomez for 15 years.

Why would she be friends with her for that long and for what reason other than friendship?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Jamie Lynn really could have had a Country music career had she not given up. They were welcoming her in. 

She got lazy and did not want to put the effort and hard work into it.

She just wanted to mooch off of Britney for the rest of her life.

And now that Britney's free, she can't.

Why else do you think she's doing all those stupid reality shows?

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well idk.

I mean I'm not saying I'm on Taylor's side because I don't know her personally, I'm being the devil's advocate here

but I mean she's been friends with Selena Gomez for 15 years.

Why would she be friends with her for that long and for what reason other than friendship?

Because they both are the same b....... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block