Psychopath Ex-Sister Jamie Lynn BULLIES & GASLIGHTS Britney on IG

It's a bit cringe for me when some people post things on social media about how life is tough for them and how they think they are better than everyone else when they also brag-post things. Like, there still can be humbleness in what you say, but for JL, it hardly is, which is another sign of narcissism. Unlikable actions again and again, but wonders why there is a disliking towards her, always the victim.

And it's not just JL tbh.

• Like 8

Lol that crazy dumb b  *itch thinks she's so mature and so smart!

But girl, they have two kind of people who think like that, the ones who only want peace and calm, so they will avoid any kind of "fighting", they will preserve their minds from psychopaths and stupid people, they will laugh and walk away... Like M. Reeves!

And the ones who want to avoid any kind of discussions, because they are too selfish, evil, heartless, ungrateful, stupid and too immature to question themselves! Only their truth is the truth, only the way they see things matter! Sorry to tell you this Mrs Judas Lynne, but you belong to the second group! You have nothing in common with M. Reeves and your sister that you betrayed!

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 6

She’s just mad her career is crumbling by the day. Especially after that horrible Dancing With the Stars 5 second appearance 😂 It’s funny that it was ok for Jamie Lynn to mention Britney in her book, but when Britney mentions her sister it’s not ok. We know you’re a piece of s*it Jamie Lynn. I think the cast of Zoey 101 would agree too. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 6

I think at this point she’s just trolling Britney fans. Some of us should tone it down and maybe stop taking cheap shots at her looks and stuff… stuff like that might actually add to the real life tension between them and that’s ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, I think Lou just brainwashed the whole family. I do remember JL fiercely protecting Britney back in the day. Instead of going after her looks or success, maybe it would be more beneficial to discuss actual wrongdoings that involve Lou

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think at this point she’s just trolling Britney fans. Some of us should tone it down and maybe stop taking cheap shots at her looks and stuff… stuff like that might actually add to the real life tension between them and that’s ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, I think Lou just brainwashed the whole family. I do remember JL fiercely protecting Britney back in the day. Instead of going after her looks or success, maybe it would be more beneficial to discuss actual wrongdoings that involve Lou

That family may be dumb, but they were more than thrilled to exploit Britney. Lou’s evil, but at least Britney isn’t her daughter or sister. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

That family may be dumb, but they were more than thrilled to exploit Britney. Lou’s evil, but at least Britney isn’t her daughter or sister. 

I’m not really defending anyone, I just think it’s clear Lou manipulated that family. I remember JL standing up for Britney in 2007 before Lou forced her way into everybody’s life.

I’m just saying, we should keep the criticism more constructive. Referring to her as the less successful/pretty sister might actually make things worse between them. Britney deserves an apology from her. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block