Psychopath Ex-Sister Jamie Lynn BULLIES & GASLIGHTS Britney on IG

3 hours ago, Cousin Alli Sims said:

I don’t think she’s a psychopath, but she definitely has no self awareness whatsoever. It’s sad, let’s be nice to the pathetic sister. It’s not her fault she’s the ugly untalented sister, it probably affects her a lot. Plus she’s never had to struggle financially, she has a Mercedes’ as a toddler. 

The ugly sister lol 🤣😂 Bless her heart . Another sociopath britney never needed in her life. Yeah do we have to be nice talking about that turd ? I mean she should have been swallowed by mama spears . Maybe mama spears tried. The taste of Jamies jam after years of little j lynn festering in his old sack must have made her puke into her cookie slice . Now we have this ******* seed seething and trying to stay relative . She is untalented . I do not want to poke fun of her looks . Squeezing that out must have been brutal. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Haha 1

Jocular Lizard gives me strong "better/holier than thou" conservative woman vibe :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

obviously with the hypocrisy that comes with it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

pregnant teen who almost got her daughter killed because she can't monitor a kid and who threatens people with knives :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

while living on her sis' paycheck :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

can't believe that she has the audacity to pull the "I'm a good Christian" card when she is just so blatantly vicious :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 3
21 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Jumbo Gumbo is fuming because despite the two-year smear campaign since the Con ended, Britney's book is a huge hit (reminding Jumbo hers was a flop) and Britney's Knives dance received more acclaim and attention than JL's Dancing With The Stars stint. 

britney-dancing.gif

Btw tonight im going to see Enigma live (the song that Britney dances with knifes) im thinking to recreate the dance routine in front of them... But most probably they will kick me out of the venue but anyway marilyn monroe hair GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block