Photographer Markus Klinko recalls Britney telling her father to “get out” during a photoshoot

Cqleb

I was lucky enough to attend "The Onyx Hotel Tour" and also persuade my mom to buy me a tourbook which I still have, I always loved the photos, some of them (mostly the cover) is little bit too photoshoped so Britney doesn't even look like Britney, but overall I love that shoot, especially the magical forest theme ones.

BritneySpears_Garden_MarkusKlinko.jpg?v=Britney-2.jpgMarkus-Klinko---Britney-Spears-EverytimeBRITNEY_THEFOREST_KLINKO.jpg

• Love 7
8 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Jamie was involved in 2004? I thought he was mostly out of the picture until 2008. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Britney wrote in her book her dad and some other men came to her house and made her do the Diane Sawyer interview. That was in 2003.

He's been leaching off of her for a long time.

Edited by TTrouble
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I was lucky enough to attend "The Onyx Hotel Tour" and also persuade my mom to buy me a tourbook which I still have, I always loved the photos, some of them (mostly the cover) is little bit too photoshoped so Britney doesn't even look like Britney, but overall I love that shoot, especially the magical forest theme ones.

BritneySpears_Garden_MarkusKlinko.jpg?v=Britney-2.jpgMarkus-Klinko---Britney-Spears-EverytimeBRITNEY_THEFOREST_KLINKO.jpg

They kind of look like AI made them now.

• Like 1

I absolutely love that Primeney is finally getting her flowers and the recognition she deserves, especially since the whole world back then thought she was just a manufactured dumb *** *****...

She was obsessed with that fairy/fantasy world **** back then, remember her fairy-themed website circa 2005? That was 100% her vision, like she even sat down with web designers - can't get more involved than that 💖

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

This man has worked with Destiny's Child, Jay Z, Beyonce, Lindsay Lohan, Janet Jackson, Anne Hathaway, Iman, Jennifer Lopez, Kelis...dude's a legend. Britney is the ultimate Goddess, what a compliment! 

She was otherworldly in her prime, she was beautiful yes but her aura was intoxicating too which seems confirmed by people who met and worked with her at the time.

14 hours ago, turquoise said:

Her book says that Jamie showed up before the 2003 Diane Sawyer interview, so maybe he was hanging around her a bit like that, making money off of her.

This is the impression I got from the book. The family was living off Britney for years by 2003/2004. But this is around the time she takes more creative control of her work, takes a little time off, and rebels a bit by having a quick wedding. Imo this shook the Spears family and is when they first tried to get some control to ensure Britney kept working and the money kept rolling in. Proof of this is in the way Jamie popped up around the Diane interview, as you said, plus they way both parents popped up after the Vegas wedding. Now we have this photo shoot story. I think Jamie and Lynne wanted control long before the cship because without Britney working and Britney in their lives they’d be dead broke and they knew it. 

• Like 1

I loooveee hearing these behind the scenes type stories from photographers, directors, dancers, and other celebrities. People almost always have nothing but amazing things to say about her and her talent, personality, and humility. It just makes me love her all the more. 

P.S. dark brows totally enhance Brit's facial features. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block