Photographer Markus Klinko recalls Britney telling her father to “get out” during a photoshoot

Cqleb

47 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

“In 2004, I had already worked with my fair share of the most beautiful supermodels and celebrities on Earth. But when Britney walked into the room, she took my breath away. I thought to myself, ‘This is probably the most attractive woman on the planet, She truly stood out as the ultimate goddess.'"

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

What's her deal with napkins tho? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Haha 5

Yeah. I agree it's a really nice compliment. And we know our girl is genuinely creative and has always been. Only one thing that bothers me about this photoshoot is that they edited Britney's body and face too much, they don't really look like her. But i dig this fairy purple jungle vibe, good job. But way too much photoshop. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

5 minutes ago, Fita said:

Yeah. I agree it's a really nice compliment. And we know our girl is genuinely creative and has always been. Only one thing that bothers me about this photoshoot is that they edited Britney's body and face too much, they don't really look like her. But i dig this fairy purple jungle vibe, good job. But way too much photoshop. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

His style is very surrealist like David LaChapelle..fit perfectly for the Onyx theme

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block