Britney's sons 'heartbroken' and 'devastated' by book bombshells

Cqleb

It's funny how she lays out the extent of her trauma and they still find a way to shame her for it. 

The lack of compassion and understanding towards their own mothers is bizarre. It feels like everything they say is calculated and tainted with the view that she's always the bad person.

I understand when Britney said they all secretly want something to be wrong with her.

• Love 7

I’m just gonna give the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn’t true.

but if it is, she’s allowed to tell her story.  Her truth.  She spoke of nothing but love for her kids.  And she didn’t even trash Kevin, she was actually very delicate in the way she approached him.  Is it wrong for her to say he abandoned her in the marriage when he was trying to be a rapper?  No.  She could’ve said she laughed backstage about Jimmy Kimmel’s skit about him, instead she said she was hurt.

is she wrong to say he smokes w**d?  No.  It’s the truth and they know it.  The world has known it forever.  She was VERY kind about Kevin, imo.  She had her heart broken and she’s allowed to talk about that.

but again, gonna assume this isn’t true, because we all know they wouldn’t pass up a chance to do an interview.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I’m glad I kept reading before I posted my initial comment since I see Nick has debunked this but at the day, the damage from the brainwashing K Fed and the Spears did to these boys is done, I’m afraid it’s to the point, they’ll need a cult deprogrammer in order to see the truth.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 2
  • Like 5

Ok tabloïds, we Never know whats true or not but if there's a hint of true to that...sorry they are not kids anymore, that card is off to play now....so just seriously **** them....geez...and ''fans'' still wonder  why she seems so distant or ''bizarre'' on media,social media is'nt Real guys, After all she did, Gone trough, Can she ever catch a break and find true support and unconditionnal love as much as she has given all of them? Yeah abor**on is hard to undersrand, so IS life, i've learned about it not even being ten, and Never was ''mad'' at m'y own mom about it,just sad and compassionate....anyways

We don't know if this is true.

But even if it is, we must not judge the sons based on how they are reacting to the memoir. We should judge them based on everything else they have said about their mother before.

And based on that, I don't like those spoiled brats. 😅 boys...your mom is a real whole person with her own past and feelings and she can do whatever she wants. She needs to make some money because you sucked her dry boys. She was literally a slave so she could see you. Then she gets freed and you don't support her at all and try to ruin her image? Ungrateful. Nasty. 

• Like 5

Oh PUHLEASE - if this is true then they need to grow some balls. Britney's book was so tame and that sort of dramatic reaction is ridiculous. "The unborn child that would be related to them" give me a break. Their father is a POS and if they don't know that already then that's their problem. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block