Britney's sons 'heartbroken' and 'devastated' by book bombshells

Cqleb

As Gen Z kids become adults, its obvious that social media has socialized them to be more narcissistic than previous generations, while also being more sympathetic to people they don't know online. It's weird but you can't blame them because they grew up online whereas we millenials were socialized before becoming terminally online. It's like social media tribalism has overridden immediate community. 

• Like 1

That article is clearly false so I don’t know why fans are getting riled up. It’s like the person who wrote the article didn’t even read the book, there was literally nothing in it that upsetting or revealing regarding the boys/Kevin andddd aside from the JT/ab******, i don’t think there was anything in the book that was not already known to ardent fans/family.

Just a clickbait article and I’m glad Nic from PageSix called it out 

yawnnnnn these sites stay using Brit for traffic to save their failing business models

Edited by hello70

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block