Video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding by police

Cqleb

14 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Why is Britney so clueless? She doesn’t know that she’s suppose to carry her license and insurance in the car with her??? She doesn’t even know the address to her own house or the zip code? This is basic adulting. How is she suppose to be free and independent when she literally doesn’t know how to do basic stuff? Girl… come on now. 

I half the time forget or lose my wallet . I get lazy and do not update my insurance cards in my car . She is still learning . They took the right away remember. No technology to have a geico app. She had everyone doing everything. I moved from new york 1.5 years ago to California and still do not know my address . Why because I use gps and my phone had the info. I half the time write my old address on mail . Why because I remember that. Stop picking her apart . I know many people for years and can not tell you there name at work. I liked them but names just go bye bye . Again your judgment analysis of her needs to stop. I tell myself I am scatterbrained . She remembered her lines for her notebook audition and dance routines. We all store enough junk . Give her a break for once !!! 

• Like 1

I don't understand how can you be a Britney fan and get angry at her because she doesn't have a license and a registration? Our girl is notoriously bad with anything related to cars and driving. I find it endearing, classic Britney. 

And I've known people do far worse repeatedly, and yet, they haven't been stripped of their basic human rights for 13 years. God knows what kind of lies and false information team con fed her to gaslight her about driving. 

Edited by mstark
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

wait, what? shes breaking the law by crossing over double lines and then the second one speeding 15 over in a 45?  
even if shes britney spears, she can still consider the law?  everyone should consider law roads.  driving is a privledge not a right?  she can't just do what she wants on the road.  same way cops shouldn't be able to abuse road laws either.   im not trying to take away from her politeness and stuff, but thats not an excuse...  She's committed a hit and run in the past too, like... she can't just do this **** lol

Oh come off it. She was driving on the what looks like a side country road. She wasn’t driving 100 mph on some busy highway. 

I can’t believe this is even news. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, SJK said:

Oh come off it. She was driving on the what looks like a side country road. She wasn’t driving 100 mph on some busy highway. 

I can’t believe this is even news. 

It’s not really news, since this happened nearly two months ago, but TMZ’s hard on for Britney is ten fold so they need to release this now to make her look bad 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

I half the time forget or lose my wallet . I get lazy and do not update my insurance cards in my car . She is still learning . They took the right away remember. No technology to have a geico app. She had everyone doing everything. I moved from new york 1.5 years ago to California and still do not know my address . Why because I use gps and my phone had the info. I half the time write my old address on mail . Why because I remember that. Stop picking her apart . I know many people for years and can not tell you there name at work. I liked them but names just go bye bye . Again your judgment analysis of her needs to stop. I tell myself I am scatterbrained . She remembered her lines for her notebook audition and dance routines. We all store enough junk . Give her a break for once !!! 

Very this:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

If I’m not leaving the house for long, I just bring keys and my phone. You can use a phone to pay for just about anything.

I once completely lost my registration and didn’t realize it until I was waiting in line to fix an expired inspection sticker and my registration was nowhere in the car. 

For years I drove with zero proof of insurance until earlier this year I finally got an insurance app on my phone.

These are basic mistakes people make. Britney hasn’t been able to control any aspect of her life for a long time. It’s unreasonable to expect she just woke up one day after the cship and was suddenly more informed and responsible than any person to ever exist. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Why is Britney so clueless? She doesn’t know that she’s suppose to carry her license and insurance in the car with her??? She doesn’t even know the address to her own house or the zip code? This is basic adulting. How is she suppose to be free and independent when she literally doesn’t know how to do basic stuff? Girl… come on now. 

Read the book hun and…someday you will understand :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, s&m said:

waiting for some “fans” coming for her when we already knew the story before!

The limit was  45, she was 60! We all do this :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Are you kidding me. 

In Europe if you told a police officer this you'd basically be revoking your licence. 

Speed is no joke. Where she's driving the road looks old as f, speeding down sandy pebbly road in an automatic is even more dangerous because of the traction and skid. Roads have a speed limit for a reason. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block