Video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding by police

Cqleb

Why is Britney so clueless? She doesn’t know that she’s suppose to carry her license and insurance in the car with her??? She doesn’t even know the address to her own house or the zip code? This is basic adulting. How is she suppose to be free and independent when she literally doesn’t know how to do basic stuff? Girl… come on now. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

She knows her address. The sound is muted at that moment. You can hear the officer ask for her zip code to complete what he is writing down. 

The long stretch without houses is a typical speed trap road, 45 where you expect 60. 

The invasive stalker fans think they are so entitled to personal information that they don't realize police have to legally censor that information. Of course their first thought is to paint Britney as helpless. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Britney cant even trust a cop to not exploit her. This being on the internet is beyond ridiculus. I stopped watching the moment i saw her!!! Dont give this video any views guys. A disclaimer of explaining the video and asking fans to not watch would be affective. Or just dont share.

Police body cams are public record and anyone can request it. My guess is the YouTube channel requested it since they know it will get them views. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

She is heard in the video saying “you know what this is actually ridiculous I should actually have my license on me’ after explaining that her bodyguards keep her IDs as a security measure, which is a new procedure. Britney just realized that what security wants makes no sense so she will surely deal with them to make sure she has this documentation. Also, most celebrities don’t go through this because they get drivers when they become famous. They know **** like this happens and they want to avoid it. Unfortunately after being abused her entire life it’s understandable why she wants to be in control 

Why WOULD security do that… like why would they keep it .. so weird.

anyone asking why she doesn’t carry it can **** off, we’re all human here. She’s doing a lot of things for the first time in awhile. Give some grace. She ain’t hurt nobody 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Not sure what you guys were watching but I could hear her giving the address and the cop taking notes. Obviously the audio is silenced for data protection. He asked her then to confirm ‘is that considered thousand oaks’ and she said yes sir. Then when asked for the zip code she gave that.

Stop causing drama. 

That's how you know a lot of fans here project their insecurities onto Britney.

They thought they were proving Britney was dumb, but showed their own stupidity :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Not sure what you guys were watching but I could hear her giving the address and the cop taking notes. Obviously the audio is silenced for data protection. He asked her then to confirm ‘is that considered thousand oaks’ and she said yes sir. Then when asked for the zip code she gave that.

Stop causing drama. 

lol I’m not causing drama. In the video where she calls her assistant, she literally asks a her assisted what her address is (the sept 6 video). In the October one, she gives it to the cop (tho he seems doubtful and tells her how to find it online in case it’s the wrong). Watch the videos before calling folks out :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

That's how you know a lot of fans here project their insecurities onto Britney.

They thought they were proving Britney was dumb, but showed their own stupidity :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

As I said to the previous poster- in the sept video she asks her assistant what the address is. I love Brit and rarely have negative things to say but it’s literally in the sept video :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block